Cosplayer Chameleahn.cos (Daberry Best Cosplay)

Fudgeface914

Dec 21, 2020
2 Comments
S
Steel1960 commented
bro $45 for 42seconds you can fuck off anyone is going to spend that on that

P
pajeronmax commented
wait, wait, wait a second.
She made a dildo video, I don't think she doesn't look like doing that type of content, only semi-nude photos as far as I know?

Steel1960

High Roller
May 30, 2021
Posted today

"
Subscription Fee incoming!
I am implementing a subscription fee for here on OnlyFans! The pros: No more locked feed posts! You can see all of what I post here on the feed as I will have a lot of freedoms to post, which will mostly include videos! I'll post at least one whole set for free on the feed so you're guaranteed to get what you pay each month! Cons: It's not going to be the cheap $5 like my last one. I'm thinking $20, which even that is still cheap, because that would pay for a whole set ($10-$20 worth), videos ($20-$35 worth), and past content that will remain on the feed ($100+ and will continue to go up in value every month). Sorry this is with little warning, I really prefer to have a free OF tbh, but I've got Katsu con to save for, as well as I'm planning to move again as soon as Katsu con is over so I need to save big time for that (rent is getting too high to stay where I am). Hopefully this is the last yall will hear about any changes to my OF (unless I go back to a free page)! I'm not planning on raising the price over $20 because I see it as more fair to you guys.

Reasoning: I had to delete my Patreon. After complying with their requests to delete a few posts (Only one of which I understood violated their guidelines, but not the others as they were makeup focused), and I lodged a complaint, they added on more demands of me to change my page further, including to remove the tier for custom cosplay requests, which was ridiculous as it made no sense and didn't violate a damn thing. So I've deleted my Patreon entirely. A lot of other creators also have been ditching Patreon, so I guess I should have jumped ship earlier."

3 Comments
I
Italiaguy commented
That's a hell of price. Yeah you get more content, but I'm sure you will still have to pay for new sets that come out. Might make her lose money. Not everyone wants to spend $20 every month and pay for new sets. Especially non nude sets. Her sisters is a bit more reasonable.

S
Steel1960 commented
OnlyFans girls are always greedy. Otherwise they would have to get a regular job lol. Hell this greedy woman has moved almost every year. I doubt that the places she lives is the issue.
Hell with the greed she is showing I wouldn't be surprised that the reason her partner split was cause of OF. Same goes for her sister.

J
justsomedudeontheweb commented
That's a hell of price. Yeah you get more content, but I'm sure you will still have to pay for new sets that come out. Might make her lose money. Not everyone wants to spend $20 every month and pay for new sets. Especially non nude sets. Her sisters is a bit more reasonable.

Nah bro, she's going to post like one 5 photo set per month, she's so lazy and always has "issues" come up. The excuses are limitless - puppies, broken ankle, broken back, debilitating spasms and cramps, etc. etc.

Gesifun

Vip
Feb 27, 2021
2 Comments
greatjacob99
greatjacob99 commented
Dude behind the camera having a hard time, heavy breathing moment.

P
pajeronmax commented
Well, to begin with, it's fine, we'll just have to wait for it to encourage more and use it in its parts, but it's true what they said $45 for 42min was too much.

mmmaluzzz

Vip
Oct 15, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment

mmmaluzzz

Vip
Oct 15, 2021

Comment

tamriel923467

Nov 24, 2020
2 Comments
Bi0h424rd
Bi0h424rd commented
Is it photoshop? Definitely.
Does anyone care? Someone probably does, but not me.
Do you have more? I hope so!

C
caghetor commented
Amen