Patreon Uy Uy

Sanujgit

Virgin
Jan 14, 2022
Yo what month was the mirko set

1 Comment
A
A Peach Farmer commented

Here's the link to it on her gumroad. It's a little older but it's pricey considering her newer sets on gumroad are $50 (sets from 1-2 months ago) while this one is $50 as well. Don't know why it's so expensive given other sets around that time being less so this better have some serious content in it. Nobody seems to have it for some reason, which is odd because A LOT of sets made long before this one have been posted here.

Dodogama

Vip
Feb 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here's the link to it on her gumroad. It's a little older but it's pricey considering her newer sets on gumroad are $50 (sets from 1-2 months ago) while this one is $50 as well. Don't know why it's so expensive given other sets around that time being less so this better have some serious content in it. Nobody seems to have it for some reason, which is odd because A LOT of sets made long before this one have been posted here.
She said on d1sc0rd that she raised the prices of the sets... even the old ones

• Wow
Reactions: AndersonHentai
2 Comments
A
A Peach Farmer commented
Really? Shit. No wonder nobody has the Mirko set.

W
whoamybad89 commented
50 bucks for a single set is a bit much when you can just pay the 80 for a month and get like 5. Really gotta want it.

Darkgravity

Virgin
Sep 25, 2022
anyone know what her lewdest set was? and could you link it?

6 Comments
A
A Peach Farmer commented
There's links on Page 29 with most of her sets in them. If you want an honest opinion on that out of the sets available on there, I'd say either the Toph or recent Aya one. Satsuki set is pretty revealing too.

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
The newer sets have been pretty revealing, check out some of those

A
Alphonses commented
In my personal opinion, the most erotic set to the moment is Toph's with your respective clips.

But the Satsuki and Fubuki set's are very sexy to. And the Komi-san's set has various clips for thigh\leg fetishists.

Y
yon005 commented
Toph and Kanna sets has the best vides

Dodogama
Dodogama commented
"Your Oneesan" set have the best clips

A
Alphonses commented
Do you happen to know any link or page to download the Onee-san set, mi good sir?

Dodogama

Vip
Feb 16, 2022
6 Comments
A
A Peach Farmer commented
She's on some shit if she thinks that's going to stop it lol. Not to mention that no way randoms that subscribe to her patreon and are new will want to fork out $50 to see her in a bunny suit with only full ass out at best when they can drop $25 more and get 5 sets.

AmityvilleHorror
AmityvilleHorror commented
Fer real raises prices with no nudity. Literally couple years ago she did full nudity that's insane

A
A Peach Farmer commented
She did? Where? There's a lot of old sets here and I don't see any nudity unless we're missing something

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
Punkerexe
Punkerexe commented
You mean Queenie Chuppy? I know she's thicc and did full nude back then, tossing it out there

A
A Peach Farmer commented
He's gotta be talking about her. Damn I wish she did nudes again cause her body is amazing right now.

Alphonses

Virgin
Dec 19, 2020
Do you some one happen to know any link or page to download the Onee-san set?
be7084029fae42a4740eddf8177eac187c8b5d5ed06636820f6aced0f1bf8af2.jpg

1 Comment
Dodogama
Dodogama commented
Lol

A Peach Farmer

Thicc Girl Lover
May 5, 2022
Anyone know what's the best file sharing site to share a set? Got a MEGA with a set that hasn't been shared in here yet in it but is it really as simple as making a new account for free, uploading it, then posting the link? Never done this before.

2 Comments
Harchus69
Harchus69 commented
Mega, gofile, or anonfiles.

Jpeg church is also good if you have the separate files

M
milforlife commented
Zip the set and throw it into either gofile, anonfiles, bunkr. that will help sir.

A Peach Farmer

Thicc Girl Lover
May 5, 2022
UyUy Onee San from her gumroad. $35 for this feels like a bonus set tbh. This set has no bare ass, no crazy cosplay (just her in a denim thong and bikini top), and several foot shots (if that's what you like 🗿). Someone had to bite the bullet so I wanted to help because we needed a hero during this dry month. Hopefully someone pulls up with the September sets this upcoming month around.

SIDE NOTE: Apparently you need a certain $1 extension to play 2-3 vids. But they're nice videos of her bouncing her ass around so it's worth imo.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment

omniitriix

Virgin
Sep 26, 2022
I don't like begging but do anyone have this set, or did it even come out yet??
IMG_2876.jpg

• Love
Reactions: guzi360
1 Comment
A
A Peach Farmer commented
This was apart of the August sets that nobody here got so it was released already. Maybe someone will post it here someday but for now, no.