X

Xyxyxyx

has she quit then?
Seems like yup...
No teaser pics leading up to sets
Hasn't made good with the missing March/April drop
Barely any social media presence at all
Removed topless pledge from Patreon

Seems like this would be stealing patrons money tho??

11 Comments
carbonor
carbonor commented
Yes. Absolutely. If she is still taking your money than she is. Don't be simps guys. REPORT HER ASS.

commented
Maybe she has a new Boy in her life...

commented
I dont think this is meant to be a discussion thread, but she's likely creating more content that isn't just the half-assed selfie shot.

ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented
Comments should be free rein to discuss though.

She just posted a happy birthday on her Instagram to her sister so she's alive but nothing about any set yet

carbonor
carbonor commented
realimages
realimages commented
It's may 28th, she hasn't put out a set yet for april, and people still think she's cooking up something good?

O
OscarWilde commented
Could've gone out with some nudes lol

commented
She posted earlier that she's back and the reason for all the delays.
tl:dr
messy breakup, lost access to all her stuff, will make good for the missed posts soon

S
Slothkun4 commented
demand tits for the delay

ThatOneDudeThere
"lost access"... riiiiight

commented
Sure, but the reply you're all commenting on is in the wrong place too. One person being wrong isn't an open invitation for everyone else to be wrong regardless of whether "that's what comments are for". All you're really doing is bumping a dead thread.

S

sameasme

New post

This is what she said:
"Raw straight from the viewfinder 😄

I AM SO EXCITED TO SHOOT STUFF FOR YOU GUYS AGAIN AHHHH

So I only opened up about this to a few people now, but I pretty recently went through a rough breakup, long story very short, I lost access to my home, all of my shooting equipment and my phone with all of my TFA codes. It was pretty messy, but all is resolved and smoothed over now. I still don’t have access to a few of my social media sites, but I’m happy to have mostly everything back to normal!

I have been so stressed to have missed content deadlines, but I’m so glad patreon allows me to catch up and message sets out to each months respective patrons even after the fact. So I’ll 100% be making up for the content shortage! I am SO excited to get back to the swing of things here for you guys!! I’m even more excited to be single! 😂"

Attachments

• IMG_2541_Facetune_28-05-2022-20-40-22.jpg
    IMG_2541_Facetune_28-05-2022-20-40-22.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 2,095
9 Comments
carbonor
carbonor commented
cough bullshit cough

realimages
realimages commented
rAw StRaIgHt FrOm ThE vIeWfInDeR

says facetune in the name.

commented
Bullshit or facetune aside I'm keen for new content from her.

P
Ponytail234 commented
I just noticed she set her instagram account to private. Can anybody check if there is anything there? It's been two weeks since last picture

commented
last pic is may 6 on instagram, nothing new

ThatOneDudeThere
I'm assuming if she actually lost access to stuff, maybe her ex boyfriend was her photographer / media assistant and she's probably dealing with that shitty fallout.

Or... she's just dropping out of the business

H
hoitytoot commented
Wasn't her ex-fiancé her photographer/editor before? Does she just choose relationships based on whether or not the person has a DSLR? Pretty based, tbh

E
EDARI commented
nothing new? still not posting? I only saw a picture of her on IG a couple of days ago

commented
She is going through some shit. Posted something along the lines of "disappearing when she is unwell" on Twitter

Gallardes

Aug 16, 2020
Now she only collects onlyfans money and no posts?

3 Comments
P
Ponytail234 commented
It has been 3 (THREE) MONTHS since last set (April 18th), and almost 7 weeks since last post (one picture on May 30th).
@carbonor was right, her promise to resume posting was bullshit.

What I get from "I pretty recently went through a rough breakup, [...], I lost access to my home, all of my shooting equipment" is that she probably lived in her boyfriend's house, and used his shooting equipment... We'll never know

On the other hand, she had 8 weeks to deal with "that shitty fallout", as @ThatOneDudeThere wrote.

commented
unsub if a model isnt posting , its like not using netflix but still paying

realimages
realimages commented
It's wild to me that these folks are still paying. She said she'd start by backfilling what she missed. So cancel and if she sends out april's sets then resub.

realimages

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
6 Comments
S
Slothkun4 commented
I appreciate the drop but someone should tell her she spelt august wrong

realimages
realimages commented
she's four months back, why would we not want her giving the sets people paid for?

ThatOneDudeThere
Are these actually new or just the last things she posted?

realimages
realimages commented
She posted them Friday, they're for April.

S
Slothkun4 commented
At this point, her sets are all really samey. She's super hot but I've seen her in unserwear enough.

commented
True but I hit it pretty hard to that White L set

BOSS54BORN

Himera is a Queen Deal with It 😎🍻
Lewd God
Jun 5, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
2 Comments
commented
So glad she didn’t quit! She lose the nipple piercings already?

S
Serg101 commented
Can ypu repost them please

Vauxdevil

Lewd God
Jul 28, 2021
7.jpg 4.jpg 6-1.jpg 9-1.jpg
3-2.jpg
10-2.jpg 5-1.jpg

2 Comments
O
owenloon commented
Has she released this sets?

ThatOneDudeThere
She posted on Instagram the other week that she was posting patreon goodies but I've yet to see any leaks

X

Xyxyxyx

All of her stuff is getting uploaded to right away if you are looking. This thread doesn't have committed subs anymore it seems... This girl has got boring AF tho man

2 Comments
commented
F a p e l l o

realimages
realimages commented
Because this site is basically dead. I'll toss up the last few months.

realimages

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
4 Comments
T
therealhenryswanson commented
Thank you kindly

T
therealhenryswanson commented
Wow! That sheer red set :love:

O
online600 commented
why do all of her photos have this soft focus look to them. Literally none of them look sharp

realimages
realimages commented
Because she thinks she's a photographer. The last few months aren't too bad.