Cosplayer Sayathefox

U

Upd7k

Hi, is there anyone who in a telegram group or a group that buys her patreon, because I want to join, please let me know.

And also does anyone have her matchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnow ? Because it is ridiculous for us to wait this long to get the patreon sets, my previous group gave up on her because she haven't sent out the sets yet and they quit but I want to join any group you guys are in.

• Dislike
Reactions: Notme7
10 Comments
commented
send me a DM. I've been buying her stuff for years

commented
I would also love to get in the group if this might be possible. thank you

commented
commented
commented
Me gustaria sumarme tambien para contribuir en la compra de los sets enviame un dm por favor

commented
I would like to join also to contribute in the purchase of the sets send me a dm please

A
amonrahl commented
dm me please

commented
can i join as well? thanks

commented
Can I join, please?

Y
yvx commented
can I join as well please

I

improbable

Hi, is there anyone who in a telegram group or a group that buys her patreon, because I want to join, please let me know.

And also does anyone have her ******* ? Because it is ridiculous for us to wait this long to get the patreon sets, my previous group gave up on her because she haven't sent out the sets yet and they quit but I want to join any group you guys are in.
her what?

Comment
U

Upd7k

This message will be to the people who want to contribute to sayathefox's patreon sets, so the group would be, one of us buys the sets 50$ or the 100$ if she made a collaboration with someone, anyway we will split the amount evenly on the number of the people who joins to the group, we will send the money to the guy who will buy the sets by PayPal.

I will make a telegram group so I will need you guys send me a dm and I will send a link to you to the group.

Reactions: Kannaviz
7 Comments
C
chris-chroxx commented
Dm me bro ill join

B
bigchungusX commented
ill join

commented
I cant dm u for some reason, could u send me a link so i can join aswell? 👉👈

T
Tsuchinokonoko commented
Count me in bro.

commented
Guys, she hasnt send sets purchased in NOVEMBER 2021. Please dont waste your money on this. I've subbed to her 3 months straight with 0 rewards

A
Alvatito commented
She's probably too busy being a sugar baby hahaha

T
TheotheThird commented
Maybe it's time to report her to patreon tf

Tsuchinokonoko

Not A Chad
Virgin
Jun 8, 2021
Does someone have her Modeus or Shego set? I also haven’t seen the Isabelle set anywhere.
0FC70E4C-69EF-4114-A941-7C924E4E83E2.jpeg

Comment
V

vauxe

I can't dm either. Hit me up!
This message will be to the people who want to contribute to sayathefox's patreon sets, so the group would be, one of us buys the sets 50$ or the 100$ if she made a collaboration with someone, anyway we will split the amount evenly on the number of the people who joins to the group, we will send the money to the guy who will buy the sets by PayPal.

I will make a telegram group so I will need you guys send me a dm and I will send a link to you to the group.

Comment
L

LaFuller

Apparently she has a boyfriend now, so probably she wont post more stuff on patreon for a long time. Well, that was it about her work i guess...

3 Comments
T
Tsuchinokonoko commented
So the last sets won’t ever come out?

commented
Idk man, probably when she need some attention again. I just know she's back on germany and living with her boyfriend.

commented
it seems like we've been scammed then. rip

Alvatito

Apr 3, 2021
Idk man, probably when she need some attention again. I just know she's back on germany and living with her boyfriend.
How tf you know all that? I mean... DUDE WTF hahahaha

9 Comments
commented
Nah, i've just seen the dude's histories on istagram and there she is haha

A
Alvatito commented
that's kinda creepy man

T
Tsuchinokonoko commented
Man, just look at the site you’re in, to call it creepy is a bit off, there’s no saints here

carbonor
carbonor commented
It's creepy because he follows public accounts on instagram? K.

J
JustBrowsing commented
We're all creeps here lets be honest

A
Alvatito commented
well yeah, you're all right tbh hahaha

greatjacob99
greatjacob99 commented
Look at us, taking self discovery classes for free.

Z
zikomiko commented
What is the instagram account name of this bf?

commented
Sam Wakeman @swakeman on insta, he turned his acc private now.