Cosplayer Shirogane-sama

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
And her be some "non Plugsuit" Asuka stuff....

Apart from my god damned data drive giving out today, I'm about half-way through my version of the dump and the upscales. Apart from what Thanatos has, i think this is the most complete collection of Shiro besides her very latest stuff. Considering how to share the entire collection with y'all, but im very keen to avoid the nuking and scraping of last time, open to suggestions

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1 Comment
commented
Do you know what's the best way to sort through several folders to identify similar images? The folders I have are all organized in their own ways. I've heard there are downloadable programs that do this, but I don't know how well they perform (considering some of shiro's pics especially the selfies can be quite similar).

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
Do you know what's the best way to sort through several folders to identify similar images? The folders I have are all organized in their own ways. I've heard there are downloadable programs that do this, but I don't know how well they perform (considering some of shiro's pics especially the selfies can be quite similar).

3 Comments
commented

commented
Thanks, will give this a shot

bratworst
bratworst commented
i use visiPic i like it cause i can easily review the duplicate groups manually and decide if i choose. the best part is, i can set the filter to be extremely precise in duplicate finding then loosen it step by step without needing to rescan them all and i can review them in chunks. On its loosest setting it can even find ones where they've been over pixelated or zoomed and cropped.

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
As a bonus treat for you, the "unreleased" Attack on Titan set. Not sure why she didn't release it tbh, I read once she wasn't happy with how the pics turn out, but they look pretty good to me.

2 Comments
commented
Mind sharing the non-upscaled pics for this AoT set? Wanna compare resolutions with what I have at the moment, thanks mate.

GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
check ur dm's

H

heartilly803

Considering how to share the entire collection with y'all, but im very keen to avoid the nuking and scraping of last time, open to suggestions
I would consider creating a torrent and PM'ing people who are interested. Every other method seems to get taken down quickly (Mega etc)

3 Comments
J
JustBrowsing commented
I don't know why so many people seem to have trouble commenting instead of replying, but please learn.

commented
I think it's because sometimes if you hit comment, it goes to a new post rather than a comment. I used to have problem, but I've always done comments, seems to be fine now though.

GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
That does seem to be the best way so far

L

loverofsoles115

And something a little different today, the collection of onlyfans selfies. These were kinda hit and miss, but i've removed most of the noise and pixelation. Enjoy!

In West Philadelphia born and raised 🎶

3 Comments
GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
I do not understand this particular reference....

commented
Then you're not from Belair

B
bapugora commented
On the playground is where I spent most of my days....

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
7 Comments
C
CatsoPMandarria commented
So much perfection! Thanks!!

commented
Is that Classy set an homage to Mulholland Drive? If so, that's badass.

commented
Thankss!!

commented
title"Private Album"
description"If you are the uploader you can enable the public page by checking the 'Public' option in your dashboard."

GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
Yep, idiots are ALREADY breaking the public link rules

commented
I really wanted to see it, but it seems I don't have permission :cry:

GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
Find my torrent, it's all there

Bongoz

Jun 6, 2021
Reactions: Disharmonicafan
3 Comments