Why is my Post not showing?

psnone

High Roller
Mar 27, 2020
There are different reason why your post is not showng up in the forum

Posts from New Users are automaticly held for Moderation. They will show up when they are approved

If they dont show up after a couple hours its because of one of the following reasons

1. Post replies/quotes which should be a comment
2. Link to not allowed External Site
3. Requests outside of the Request Section
4. Posts with..New? Any New? is there more?
5. Reup Question as Post..they should be made as a Comment to the Original Poster

In general Posts without Content/Links should be always made as a Comment..same for Replies and Quotes
Overall you should use the Comment Button instead of the Reply Button

hellogoodbye

hello goodbye
Virgin
Oct 6, 2022
but what if you do post something that is inline with the thread and after a day it was never approved but a comment I made under someones reply was approved. It makes no sence. Seems like a bit of a lack of moderation here. also I reported a couple threads that had no content what so ever, all the links were dead and 2 days later it STILL is there..lol Personally I think they should change it so new people can actually advance in rank, at least untill there are active mods on regularly to moderate. All the things you mentioned my guy are rampant in this place as well as most are from 2022, nothng new, is a bit odd and will hurt this forums member count as it looks like an inactive forum.

Comment