Youtuber Veela

Mar 18, 2021
I wonder why didn't she release this clip with twerk. It surely was a part of something bigger. The clip was in production, so why did she resign from it? Or did she release this teaser on purpose to gather the attention?
Gosh... If only she'd decide to open OnlyFans...
If I recall correctly some fans didn't like that whole idea of her twerking and I guess that pressure made her scrap that video

Comment
Jan 23, 2022
Well, she's been not quite active for a long time plus the fact, she's rather not into posting more lewd stuff, I guess that we won't see anything like that in a nearest future... or perhaphs never... Too bad. :(

1 Comment
Mujke34@4
Mujke34@4 commented
Yeah, we can hope she'll change her mind in the future. And for now just jerk off to old stuff ;P

bobbieflay

Virgin
Aug 9, 2023
A gift from the church of Jesus christ and the latter day saints. Don't ask how I got this, AFAIK I'm the only one who has ever found it and its blurry af.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-003342_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-003342_Chrome.jpg
    793.1 KB · Views: 502
2 Comments
Mujke34@4
Mujke34@4 commented
Damn, Didn't expect to see her nudes. Now I wonder if it's real or photoshop. But I've never seen base picture so someone would need to have something really rare and tamper with it.

B
bobbieflay commented
She did a nude photo shoot when she was 18 with some photographer who's into this type of art, the image was from a thumbnail which is why it's pixelated. I had to dig hard just to get that, the other poster got the lewd that is much easier to find theres several others from the set. If you can find the photographer and contact him I imagine he will sell to you