Patreon Uy Uy

omniitriix

Virgin
Sep 26, 2022
I don't like begging but do anyone have this set, or did it even come out yet??
IMG_2876.jpg

1 Comment
A
A Peach Farmer commented
This was apart of the August sets that nobody here got so it was released already. Maybe someone will post it here someday but for now, no.

A Peach Farmer

Thicc Girl Lover
May 5, 2022
So I'm thinking of hitting up her gum road again but I need to know if someone here is already stepping up for the September sets before I do, otherwise we're getting another dry month. We need tier 7 ($75). If someone steps up and covers that, I'll deliver something very nice but I'm putting this out to see if I need to put down the $75 instead of gumroad.

I can probably catch her patreon before the month ends but hit me up now if you're Tier 7 on her patreon already.

2 Comments
W
whoamybad89 commented
If you're looking to spend, I'd almost always suggest just getting a tier for the month rather then gumroad. Even if you don't get 7th tier you're walking away with more stuff.

I may have helped the thread out for a few months but I'm a penny pincher at heart lol.

A
A Peach Farmer commented
I know but I've been trying to cover more ground on sets we don't have and sets that are coming out. Since someone else already posted Mirko, I can deal with the monthly set for this month.

Aquilla747

Virgin
May 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Decided to grab the set because I should probably give her money for something after being here so long

8 Comments
M
mateusmr7 commented
GOD hear my prayers

A
A Peach Farmer commented
Damn, someone beat me to it lol. But this is fine too because that's another set we didn't have down. The rest don't really look good and considering that was the last $50 set from Gumroad down, we're caught up until August drops there. Side note, damn either she hard edited everything out or she has the smallest nipples in the world wtf. Literally hiding the areolas with cloth as wide as 1 finger

B
Brachydios commented
You are a true hero and a gentleman. Thanks for delivering this.

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
thanks for the sets to which he uploaded it, and in answer to your question I guess it's edited, someone of his "size" I don't think he has such small areolas, although one never knows hahaha

A
A Peach Farmer commented

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's edited. One of the images (Mirko 27 / File 72 out of 80) shows different colors around where her nipples should be compared to her skin. Makes sense considering her pussy lips are DEFINITELY edited in this set. But who knows but her lol

B
Bagroundnpc99 commented
I think you dropped this 👑

B
bienew commented
Any reup for the mirko set? I just unzipped mine today and its corrupted 💀
usually happens when I download using edge dont know the cause tbh

A
A Peach Farmer commented

Posted it on Page 32. You might want to hurry up and download it before it gets taken down.

kajool

Jul 18, 2022
le robo la ropa, 🤣🤣 alguien me puede decir que cosplay es esa lenceria

images - 2022-09-29T194744.029.jpeg
Imagen de publicación de Patreon (1).jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: guzi360 and LDC
4 Comments
A
A Peach Farmer commented
La primera es de Dark Asuka. Puede buscar esto aqui

La segunda es una de Tifa pero no ser de adonde es

A
A Peach Farmer commented
Actual, la segunda es de un mujer que se llamar Quuenie16_1

G
gorodark commented
Wow, ins't photoshopped

C
Chimame commented
El enlace esta caido.

Fakedaccount

Virgin
Sep 30, 2022
I got the August sets, ill give them to someone else to post though I ain't to great at it and I don't want to get banned.

11 Comments
A
A Peach Farmer commented
Banned from where?

S
Settra commented
The thing she hides in her sets are tied to the ones she sends you so I dont think giving it to someone else to post will keep you from getting banned from her thing

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
just do it without fear :devilish:

A
A Peach Farmer commented
MEGA is pretty easy to upload content. You'd just download everything into 1 folder then select that to upload it on a newly made free account that you're okay with tossing, simple. I don't know how the process works but you can also try making a throwaway patreon and click the link or something? I don't know.

nicegoing420
nicegoing420 commented
wait hang on, there's a thing she hides in the sets to track leakers?? Am i understanding this correctly?

T
thisisforagoodtime commented
goofy ass fear mongering, she doesn't hide shit in her sets lmfao

A
A Peach Farmer commented

Yeah reading back on this, it makes no sense that she'd be able to track you after you downloaded the images. Her file types and audio can be scuffed at times too so there's no way she could set that up lol. Just post the files if you got them

F
Flekmer60 commented
If you want to upload them yourself, do it, but if you don't want to for any reason, you can give it to someone else here (not me cause my internet is literally doodoo) and they can upload it. Up to you man.
However, I highly doubt it that she can track who leaks her sets, it's not like she's a hacker or anything like that.

F
Fakedaccount commented
for sure, ill post what she's sent. when ever I get around to it.

F
Fakedaccount commented
If I have any others not posted here, ill send them aswell.

A
A Peach Farmer commented

It's been over a month. I doubt anyone here has the August set, otherwise they'd have posted it by now or at least said something. If someone's going to post it, that's all you

yon005

Jan 5, 2022
Reactions: Sanujgit
RulezzX
RulezzX commented
A
A Peach Farmer commented

Brother in christ it's down already what the actual fuck....

A
A Peach Farmer commented
MEGA isn't going to work out I guess lol. Idk if that re-up had a key but it's down already.

S
Sanujgit commented
Best way is to just ppost locker mega isn't it

Harchus69
Harchus69 commented
I would recommend using bunker, anonfiles, or jpeg church. Much less resistant to takedowns.

Even better would be to create a torrent of it and host the files that way.

F
Fakedaccount commented
Not a computer guy but I'm also stubborn AF ill figure something one way or the other.

F
Fakedaccount commented
Should have something these limited upload sizes are killing me 💀

S
Sanujgit commented
Real quick what's wrong with the mega

A
A Peach Farmer commented

An absolute GOAT posts the entirety of August up on MEGA and 13 hours later or so, it's taken down. Someone else re-ups and it gets taken down like 10 minutes later. MEGA going sicko mode with these takedowns on these sets while every other link we have in here is up and running fine

S
Sanujgit commented
Dang mega gotta chill

RulezzX
RulezzX commented
Mega works, but we need to make keys

R
RobloxMan commented
socialmediagirl got them now they still work (4sets)

S
Sanujgit commented
Where

F
Fakedaccount commented
I could've zipped to folders 💀 god I hate computers.

A
Aquilla747 commented
The Mirko set I posted got taken down around the same time the Aug did, seems like they're just started paying attention