Trying to reset password

Soup893

Jan 15, 2021
The last time I wrote to one of the lewdgod and they helped me but now they don't answer me

and I can no longer recover my previous account because the email to reset the password does not arrive

Reactions: akeras
3 Comments
A
akeras commented
same here tried to open a new thread and post a reply on other tthreads buy my post got deleted by mods, also sent a DM to PSone

psnone
psnone commented
check yur email

A
akuso commented
Thanks!

grockerr

Aug 18, 2022
Seems as good a place as any to ask this. On February 16th sometime around 9pm I was made aware some whiteknights were trying to get into my accounts on various boards, so I hastily changed account details on many sites. Now the coast is clear but I can't get my main account here back. I scrambled the password and associated email, so the standard forgotten password form doesn't work. I can't DM because this account is bare. Can a mod help me out? I'm not sure how to prove I am the previous account other than by cross-posting on other boards or something. Main account is yelimage. You can probably see when the password was changed to gibberish and when the last log in was.
Come to think of it you can probably compare watched threads between the accounts, I'm rewatching most of the same ones

Comment

psnone

High Roller
Mar 27, 2020
Seems as good a place as any to ask this. On February 16th sometime around 9pm I was made aware some whiteknights were trying to get into my accounts on various boards, so I hastily changed account details on many sites. Now the coast is clear but I can't get my main account here back. I scrambled the password and associated email, so the standard forgotten password form doesn't work. I can't DM because this account is bare. Can a mod help me out? I'm not sure how to prove I am the previous account other than by cross-posting on other boards or something. Main account is yelimage. You can probably see when the password was changed to gibberish and when the last log in was.
Come to think of it you can probably compare watched threads between the accounts, I'm rewatching most of the same ones
how many signs did your old password have

5 Comments
G
grockerr commented
Seven, prior to the 16th. It was the same I'm currently using on this account.

psnone
psnone commented
not correct

G
grockerr commented
Are you sure you checked against the previous password, not the current random one? Because I'm 99% sure I was using the same password on my main account as I am on this one. There are only two other passwords I use on boards like this, 11 and 13 characters, but I know I'm using those on SC and SMG because I'm logged in on those right now so I must've been using my seven character password here.
I mean it's not the end of the world if I can't get back into my old account, just a shame to throw out the posting continuity. Please take one more look. If you can't spot a match, fair enough, thanks for your time and I'll just carry on with this one.

psnone
psnone commented
it is 100% not correct

G
grockerr commented
Weird. There's literally nothing else I remember ever using on this board. Well without being able to DM you, I guess I'll just carry on with this account. Sorry for the waste of time, thanks for trying anyway.