Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villaxl

Apr 26, 2020
So yeah, sexy youtubers is dead as well, looked on reddit for some info and the owner of the forum said this

Hi, it's Daniel. If you want proof then DM me on Twitter @sexyyoutubers_1
This is something which I wish I didn't have to say but yes the site is down for good. There is not a lawsuit but I was contacted this morning with a small threat. They remained anonymous so I cannot tell you who was planning to start a lawsuit but I do have a pretty good idea who it is. I'm not going to say in case I'm wrong. (Small hint, it was a super popular/active thread) The site was up for 5 years and the forum for just over a year so we had a good run. I knew when died it was only a matter of time until the same happened to me.

I would like to continue my life lawsuit free so this is the end for me however do keep your eye on the domain in case there are any updates :)

EDIT:
I would like to add on, to any other forum/board owners a 'pit' won't help you. I found 5 dmca agents blending in as normal members on sexy-youtubers and I'm sure there was a ton more. There were also whiteknights that share accounts with models

• Sad
Reactions: bartman103 and tyu
Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.