Tenleid.

quincyr2020

Mar 30, 2020
2 Comments
N
N00dslayer commented
Damn, actual new stuff? How did you get it? Was it OF dms? My sub that expired ages ago show she has not made a new post in weeks.

U
UmbraCam32 commented
Looks of things her OF started up again with some activity in April but its still not consistent as she didnt post again till July. Looks like she has no plans to commit to a reasonable format. Given my past experiences with her OF investing in her now will be a thankless chore just on the hope she drops something.

UmbraCam32

Virgin
Jan 1, 2021
Apparently she added some photos right as her OF offered a discount for subs. Probably want to wait to see when she does that before seeing if she has new content.

Reactions: Vega676
Comment

N00dslayer

Jul 28, 2020
Can anyone check if there's something new currently? I'm garanteed her posts count went up from before just recently
Apart from 5 new pics, she's reposting pics of which were already on her OF.

Since her return she's almost had more new pics on her twitter than OF.

But she's at least been posting daily. If it means keeping her active and actually staying then I don't mind the reposts. New set in the works apparently.

Comment

N00dslayer

Jul 28, 2020
Regarding her activity, while she still has had some periods of a week or so of not posting here and there, she has still been posting consistently enough and added probably over 20 pics the last couple days. She also has new videos looking at her numbers.

So looks like she is more or less "back" without disappearing.

1 Comment
P
Pete1457 commented
Is she still back?