Promo SDFoto

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
Emily is now on live.

These originally appeared in Nuvu Magazine. They stopped publishing this year. I've decided to host this set and will later host the never seen before outtakes to my Patreon. Sample images you see here feature AI generated clothing. Self-Censorship like this is required for posting on many social media platforms. The Uncensored versions will be on Patreon.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
Meet Sonoko,

Some of these images originally appeared in Nuvu Magazine. That magazine is no longer publishing. During this month and next I'll be uploading the uncensored versions to Patreon.

Comment

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
A preview from a recent shoot with Veronica.

This was mostly a SFW video shoot but spent our extra time taking some NSFW still images. I have to edit them. When they are done I'll share a few more samples here and the rest will be posted on Patreon. Veronica was a pleasure to work with. We knew of each other for years and should worked together much earlier.

Comment

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
This month's update

More images from Emily's Polaroid 320 shoot has been added. Some of these originally appeared in Nuvu magazine ended last year. The ones on Patreon don't have extra AI generated clothing.

Comment