Promo SDFoto

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
Hi,

I'm not any of the models pictured. I'm a photographer (with a few minor credits) who has taken these pictures. I'm here to promote my Patreon where more pictures like this can be found. The models featured in this post are Diana Oliphant and Floofie. My Patreon includes them and others. Every few weeks I'll share some more pictures. If you like what you see more can be found on Patreon. Not every set includes nudity. Funds gathered help us do more shoots like this. The big social media platforms have been cracking down on anything suggestive so we're sharing nudes with you dudes & dudettes

Thanks.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
Now with a YouTube Channel about model Photography.

Future episodes will feature reviews, opinions, tips for photographers, tips for models, possible interviews and maybe random stuff. As of now these are monthly videos and we've got back catalog of 5 more. Scripts are being written for additional videos and each video features a different spokesmodel.

Please Like and Subscribe.

There's also the Patreon that will later feature pictures from photo shoots with these models and videos that we can't post on YouTube.

Comment

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
Thought I share another picture and do some more self-promotion.

Standard Size

Images from our photo shoots are divided up and released on Patreon over the course of several months. I decided to introduce an option to view every image from a model's shoot all at once. First among these is The No Waiting Sienna Tier it does cost more than over the waiting option but there is no wait and the images are much larger. See the larger example below. 105 images are in this photo set. Model is both clothed (sheer dress) and fully nude. Please note that her nudity isn't explicit.

Large Size

See More Here:

Comment

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
This is Floofie.

She the latest model to get her own No Waiting Tier. 167 images all at once without the wait of their normal release schedule and in a higher resolution. Model is both clothed and fully nude. Please note that her nudity isn't explicit. Sample below of the how big the images are.

Comment

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
How about another video?

Subscribe to the above Channel for Work Safe Videos of models. Join the Patreon for less than Work Safe Content.

Comment

sdfw

Virgin
Oct 2, 2021
Say hello to Lana.

She gets her own No Waiting Tier. 94 images all at once without the wait of their normal release schedule and in a higher resolution. Model is both clothed and fully nude. Please note that her nudity isn't explicit.

Lana also gets her own NSFW boudoir video. Full video is nearly 4 minutes long and contains nudity. It can be viewed right now at the Archive Classics Tier Level.

Here's a Video Preview of it.

Comment