Oof. (OnlyFans related)

tran

Vip
May 24, 2021
And looks like it's been overturned entirely. Obviously someone high up at the banks went "hold on, how much money are we going to lose" and pulled the plug immediately.

2 Comments
V
vortios commented
Without wanting to enter into , in Europe at least, I believe that the position of the banks has not changed. What's more, my bank has made it difficult for me to pay by patronage, and it doesn't seem like it's only from a single bank.

M
mysterious commented
This is going to come back in one way or another. They might retract their "hardest" change, but along the way, they will start introducing subtle changes that will lead us to the same place they wanted to be originally, but it won't seem as drastic since the changes were rolled slowly instead of drastically.

AntusP

Aug 6, 2020
And looks like it's been overturned entirely. Obviously someone high up at the banks went "hold on, how much money are we going to lose" and pulled the plug immediately.
I mean it was something they were going to do because CC companies were putting pressure on them. Evangelical group got huge funding and had been being a pain in the ass but seems like the outcry was enough to scare the cards back in line.

Reactions: tran
Comment