Oof. (OnlyFans related)

NSA

👁👁👁👁👁
Vip
Aug 8, 2020
Everywhere
Update: I was wrong. OnlyFans is killing their golden goose. Big sad.

I'm quite certain that this is fake news.

After reviewing numerous news articles that have been posted over the last several hours regarding this announcement, it seems that none of them actually have supporting evidence, or even a reputable citation, for the claims that OnlyFans will be banning sexually-explicit content.

As far as I can tell, the original source for all of today's reports on this subject comes from
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The article, which was published by a small-time "news" outlet that you've probably never heard of, provides
for the claim that OnlyFans will be banning sexually explicit content.
In case you didn't notice, the author of the article is citing his own Twitter post as the source of this information.
His Twitter post has zero credibility.
He literally just opened a text editor, wrote a scary announcement that sounds official, took a screenshot of it, and claims that OnlyFans sent him that message.
He provides no supporting evidence that the message actually came from OnlyFans.

Furthermore, if OnlyFans was planning such a drastic change, why would they announce it to this random nobody before announcing it to anybody else?

This "journalist" just wanted to generate views and cause hysteria, and it worked.
Other journalists, desperate for content, picked up the article and immediately regurgitated the scary "news" on their own media outlets.
As this snowballed, larger reputable news outlets parroted the information, and the cycle continued up the chain to some of the big news outlets, such as The New York Times, The Guardian, and Bloomberg.
All of these derivative articles quote the contents of the original screenshot as if it were an official announcement from OnlyFans, yet they don't offer any further source that could help verify the claims.

Tl;dr: Don't Panic. OnlyFans isn't killing their golden goose (for now).

3 Comments
V
vortios commented
La primera vez que lo escuché fue en vivo, que se hizo en Instagram, a una chica que también tiene su página en OF, y ella respondió que sí, que tendría que cerrar su página en OF. Luego de eso, no ha sido una o dos de las chicas, a quienes también sigo en sus redes sociales, las que han dicho, activa y pasivamente, que si llegan a ese extremo, no lo pensarían y cancelarían sus cuentas en OF. , ya que no tendría sentido quedárselos, ya que se perderían sus ingresos, y buscarían otro medio para publicar su material ...
Entonces, si todo es un engaño, incluso los propios creadores de entretenimiento lo han creído.
Estamos en la dictadura del pensamiento correcto ... y como buena dictadura, quien no piensa como los que alzan la voz en pos de "mujeres", eres un degenerado y no tienes derecho ... otra forma de ser un Talibanes

• Dislike
Reactions: NSA
R
Rumiko commented
OnlyFans literally sent out an email today stating their position:

The new policy will prohibit the posting of any new content containing sexually-explicit conduct. Content containing nudity will continue to be allowed as long as it is consistent with the policy.

Existing content that does not meet the standards of the new policy will need to be removed before December 1, 2021.

N
NSA commented
Yeah, we know that now. My original post was from thursday, the day before OnlyFans made the announcement. After they made the announcement, I updated my post to make it clear that I was wrong.

Jul 25, 2021

That's the biggest copium I've seen in a while.

1 Comment
V
vortios commented
No sé por qué eso te extraña ... tenemos ejemplos ... y no muy atrás en el tiempo ... Facebook lo ha estado haciendo durante mucho tiempo, no puedes mostrar los pezones desnudos o femeninos libremente, YouTube es otro claro ejemplo, de un cambio de política en ese sentido, incluso en videos, donde por casualidad se vio un pezón femenino, de manera casual o que apenas duró menos de un segundo, sin mencionar a las personas que hablaban de temas no sexuales, sus videos fueron desmonetizados , o anotaron un strike (expresión utilizada por más de uno)
Y el último, ha sido IG, donde se ha retirado (o invitado a retirar ciertas imágenes personales a sus dueños) por mostrar que estaba amamantando a su bebé en un área pública (sí, sin que nadie apareciera por ahí), por no mencionar, que las chicas tienen que taparse los pezones o borrarlos, incluso en las páginas de fotógrafos profesionales, que muestran su trabajo, para conseguir modelos ...
Como digo, son talibanes, pero disfrazados de empresarios.

• Dislike

dufc

May 15, 2020
I had already posted a thread on this, the BBC article linked in it claims that they have confirmation direct from the company

Comment
Nov 1, 2020
I'm quite certain that this is fake news.

After reviewing numerous news articles that have been posted over the last several hours regarding this announcement, it seems that none of them actually have supporting evidence, or even a reputable citation, for the claims that OnlyFans will be banning sexually-explicit content.

As far as I can tell, the original source for all of today's reports on this subject comes from
The article, which was published by a small-time "news" outlet that you've probably never heard of, provides
for the claim that OnlyFans will be banning sexually explicit content.
In case you didn't notice, the author of the article is citing his own Twitter post as the source of this information.
His Twitter post has zero credibility.
He literally just opened a text editor, wrote a scary announcement that sounds official, took a screenshot of it, and claims that OnlyFans sent him that message.
He provides no supporting evidence that the message actually came from OnlyFans.

Furthermore, if OnlyFans was planning such a drastic change, why would they announce it to this random nobody before announcing it to anybody else?

This "journalist" just wanted to generate views and cause hysteria, and it worked.
Other journalists, desperate for content, picked up the article and immediately regurgitated the scary "news" on their own media outlets.
As this snowballed, larger reputable news outlets parroted the information, and the cycle continued up the chain to some of the big news outlets, such as The New York Times, The Guardian, and Bloomberg.
All of these derivative articles quote the contents of the original screenshot as if it were an official announcement from OnlyFans, yet they don't offer any further source that could help verify the claims.

Boy meets world much? It ain’t fake news. It’s legit

• Sad
Reactions: bronway
Comment

Cabix

Virgin
Jul 20, 2020
Tbh the girls that gonna get banned just gonna move to another platform to sell their pics so we shouldn't really care

Reactions: thx1136
1 Comment
V
vortios commented
En eso, tienes toda la razón, si una plataforma no te permite ganar dinero, simplemente irás a otra que si te hace hacer negocios. Y si tenemos en cuenta que este es un negocio muy jugoso, que les hace ganar un dinero razonable y tener un estilo de vida con el que quizás muchos de ellos ni siquiera soñarían ... bueno, creo que la explicación es simple ...
Y ni con mi mensaje anterior, ni con este, quiero crear polémica. Más bien, fue una advertencia para los navegantes, ya que si tuviera una larga suscripción a alguna de las chicas, creo que se podría encontrar algún día, que la página de esa chica dejaba de existir ...-

• Dislike

Ermentrude

Lewd God
Oct 29, 2020
Field of Dreams
As an experiment, I opened an OF account today just to see what happened. I verified my e-mail address and added a Visa card which was also then verified. When I tried to add funds a little pop up message appeared so I thought. Let's try my Mastercard. Same thing, even after both cards were verified, the site PREVENTED me from adding funds to the wallet from both these cards. So I wonder, have the finance houses already started withdrawing their services ? Maybe they see the OF announcement as not going too far ! I think the site will die within 12 months as nobody will pay to use a service for softcore material when there are so many free options out there.

Comment

Ermentrude

Lewd God
Oct 29, 2020
Field of Dreams
As an experiment, I opened an OF account today just to see what happened. I verified my e-mail address and added a Visa card which was also then verified. When I tried to add funds a little pop up message appeared so I thought. Let's try my Mastercard. Same thing, even after both cards were verified, the site PREVENTED me from adding funds to the wallet from both these cards. So I wonder, have the finance houses already started withdrawing their services ? Maybe they see the OF announcement as not going too far ! I think the site will die within 12 months as nobody will pay to use a service for softcore material when there are so many free options out there.
Update....subscribed to the only model I was interested in on OF as she started a page today and when paying the sub from her page, there were no issues with the transaction. So I guess adding funds to your wallet it bad for OF ! Guess they don't like people with credit on their site ! LOL !

Comment