Off-Topic OnlyFans Blocking Russian Accounts

Ermentrude

Lewd God
Oct 29, 2020
Field of Dreams
Looking at a few expired subscriptions on OnlyFans, it looks like Russian models who have accounts, free and subscription ones, are now marked as "User is Inactive". So I guess the Russian invasion of Ukraine is affecting people in ways they did not expect. Some users on (Russian Facebook ) have already said that the bank cards they have associated with ApplePay and GooglePay are no longer functioning.

You won't be able to subscribe to models based in Russia for now and if you have a subscription to a model based there, they might not be able to post anything to their feed but messaging might still be open - I am just not sure.

If anyone else has noticed this or has additional info, it might be worth sharing !

Ermentrude

Lewd God
Oct 29, 2020
Field of Dreams
OK, so Russian models can post to their feed and send messages to existing subscribers. There is one subscription that ends for me on 1 March so I have turned off rebilling always so I can choose if I stay another month. I want to see if the option to pay again appears. If it does, then it might just mean that Russian accounts can't get any BRAND NEW subscribers. If it doesn't appear then the block is for real.

Reactions: Dyslexika
Comment

Ermentrude

Lewd God
Oct 29, 2020
Field of Dreams
UPDATE - everything seems to be back to normal with OF right now for Russian accounts. As you were !

Comment

Ermentrude

Lewd God
Oct 29, 2020
Field of Dreams
There still is a residual problem for Russian account holders. Because some of their banks have been sanctioned, OF is unable to process withdrawals in the normal way so not quite back to a full service !

Comment

Dashsliver

Jul 24, 2021
There still is a residual problem for Russian account holders. Because some of their banks have been sanctioned, OF is unable to process withdrawals in the normal way so not quite back to a full service !
it happen again

Comment