Cosplayer Not JN

Jun 19, 2021
Took a bit of time again, but here is the 3rd one, one more to go. I decided to try to play around with the color of her nipples cos I have no idea what shade they might be, so I went from dark red to light pink. Feel free to comment which you think looks better. Also, I thought her outfit looks like a drow costume so I decided to have some fun :) Enjoy(like/love)!
i know you're upset about your work being reposted on cfake but that's how i found you and wanted to check out more of your stuff :)

1 Comment
Akhenaton
Akhenaton commented
I'm happy that you enjoy my work, but by what you just said, you are confirming the reason I was asking not to post my work elsewhere. The same reason that brought you to this thread can as easily bring someone who would want to delete this thread. Also, please use comments instead so that posts are only content.

Akhenaton

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
So here's the last one of that set. I was able to find a pic for the nipples that allowed me to try some new techniques, and I gotta say, I think it yielded pretty good results. I still can't decide on the right nip color so again I did a few takes. :) I also did the drow look again and since she's suppose to be a leopard, I did one with feline eye.
Oh and they are all upscaled, Enjoy!(like/love)

SNOW LEOPARD OC 1 Brown Nip.jpg
SNOW LEOPARD OC 1  Dark Red Nip.jpg
SNOW LEOPARD OC 1  Pink Nip.jpg
SNOW LEOPARD OC 1  Drow.jpg
SNOW LEOPARD OC 1  Leopard.jpg

SNOW LEOPARD OC 1  Brown Nip B&W.jpg
SNOW LEOPARD OC 1  Dark Red Nip B&W.jpg
SNOW LEOPARD OC 1 Pink Nip B&W.jpg
SNOW LEOPARD OC 1 Drow B&W.jpg
SNOW LEOPARD OC 1  Leopard B&W.jpg

Comment

Akhenaton

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
Couldn't help myself, I had to give that new pic the wet shirt treatment and I believe I achieved and even better result. I did a rotate version so it can be used as a wallpaper. Until she does a wet cloth pic, I think it's pretty much as good as it gonna gets :) Enjoy!(like/love)
Lady of the Lake 03-07-2021 a.jpg
Lady of the Lake 03-07-2021 a B&W.jpg
Lady of the Lake 03-07-2021 a Wallpaper.jpg

Note: Btw, it seems we have someone who, from his reaction, doesn't think Jess looks gorgeous, kinda of a weird choice to visit thread dedicated to her.

Comment

Akhenaton

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
So, I was never planning on faking pics from that set, because the clothing was hard to cleanly remove. But, a generous member asked me if I could do it, so I gave it a try. Since it was alot of work to remove the clothing I decided I would try a few differents looks. Also, I decided to try an idea I recently had to create an oily effect and I gotta say I think it's a viable technique. I might do a few more looks, but here's what I got so far, Enjoy!(like/love)
Pink Naughty Elf t-2 p-4.jpg
Pink Naughty Elf t-1 p-3.jpg
Pink Naughty Elf t-6 p-2.jpg
Pink Naughty Elf Oiled Up.jpg

Pink Naughty Elf t-2 p-4 B&W.jpg
Pink Naughty Elf t-1 p-3 B&W.jpg
Pink Naughty Elf t-6 p-2 B&W.jpg
Pink Naughty Elf Oiled Up B&W.jpg

1 Comment
Za0Za0
Za0Za0 commented
NOICE

Akhenaton

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
Sometimes, when I go through pics that I could use to create fakes, I stumble upon pic with a pose that reminds me of a model's pic. So I usually try right away to see if it does fit, and when it does, it allow me to create something that looks great pretty quickly. So, here's a new one already. :) I posted both original size and upscaled. Enjoy!(like/love)
Frost Elf PUSSY 1.jpg
Frost Elf PUSSY 1 B&W.jpg
Frost Elf PUSSY 1 Upscaled.jpg
Frost Elf PUSSY 1 Upscaled B&W.jpg

Comment

Akhenaton

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
I wanna dedicate this new, beautiful and realistic looking piece of work to Gohan101 . I got to say that it takes a special/twisted kind of love to watch my threads, so he can quickly leave a dislike reaction on my latest post to be able to feel the joy of getting just a few seconds of my attention.
I'll try to do the other pic from that OF post as quickly as I can. If you appreciate the beauty of this gorgeous woman's body then enjoy this nice pic and make sure to leave a like/love.

Nigri-Tits-2 X2 High.jpg
Nigri-Tits-2 X2 High B&W.jpg

Comment