Cosplayer MichiMidnight

Punkerexe

Former "Teenage" Dirtbag
Lewd God
Mar 31, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
IMG_20200125_013240.jpg IMG_20200125_013238.jpg IMG_20200125_013053.jpg IMG_20200125_013052.jpg

M

MichiMidnight

Hey, guys!

This is Michi! :D

Can I please request you refrain from posting my really lewd nudes here that were on OF or Snapchat only? I have a very small following and I don't like to show the whole world my you-know-what because of personal reasons... That's why I tend charge so much for bottomless, and because I don't do it often. I feel like showing my entire body is really intimate and sacred and I debated for a long time posting it on OF because my fee is only $10 a month. But I wanted to do something to thank the ones who subscribed to my new platform and chose to support me.

Anyway, I understand this all sounds lame, but it makes me uncomfortable. If you still must leak, just don't post my bare pussy, please. All I ask!

On a lighter note, it makes me feel good that you guys think I'm cute! :D I'm nowhere near perfect, but sometimes these threads can be uplifting with nice comments. Thank you guys for those who became my fans! Please remember I am a person underneath it all. TvT

Comment

Punkerexe

Former "Teenage" Dirtbag
Lewd God
Mar 31, 2020
Hey, guys!

This is Michi! :D

Can I please request you refrain from posting my really lewd nudes here that were on OF or Snapchat only? I have a very small following and I don't like to show the whole world my you-know-what because of personal reasons... That's why I tend charge so much for bottomless, and because I don't do it often. I feel like showing my entire body is really intimate and sacred and I debated for a long time posting it on OF because my fee is only $10 a month. But I wanted to do something to thank the ones who subscribed to my new platform and chose to support me.

Anyway, I understand this all sounds lame, but it makes me uncomfortable. If you still must leak, just don't post my bare pussy, please. All I ask!

On a lighter note, it makes me feel good that you guys think I'm cute! :D I'm nowhere near perfect, but sometimes these threads can be uplifting with nice comments. Thank you guys for those who became my fans! Please remember I am a person underneath it all. TvT
At least she acknowledges the leaks, and ima be a blunt pervert and say, I like what I see and hands down put my face in between them legs and get in there FR, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

Comment