Use the comment section if you're just talking, requesting

MegumiCare

May 9, 2020
New set preview
Screenshot_20230117_151745.jpg

Comment

jcbackup

Aug 6, 2020
Did this girl stop making content or did everyone just stop following her?

5 Comments
3615svp
3615svp commented
She doesn't even care about her followers anymore at this point. She still makes Patreon content but barely advertize it so it's like "surprise" sets sometimes... and of course rewards are sent with huge delays. When you ask about her on patreon for any updates you just get ignored. She sent January rewards like last week. And it's been going since end of 2020.. she was kinda back on track in 2022/early 2023 but since sept 2023 it's like she totally stopped caring. Her OF has been dead since Nov 2023, and that set she teased there never got posted.
She has been traveling a lot and enjoying life, and the funny part is that on photos from her personal life, you always see her on her phone lol and yet she can't find 1min to make a patreon update about delayed rewards from that phone.
So no wonder she is losing most of her followers because even if she is cute there comes a time when you feel scammed and annoyed getting ignored, not knowing if you'll get your rewards in the end. (especially for her prices, going from 44$ to 88$ just for one implied set that will be ultra edited with the same poses in all the photos..)
Her content lost quality and quantity as well. Now her HD pics are overedited (her skin is so photoshopped it's sometimes hilarious) and her selfies packs are very few pics compared to before and ultra lazy (like nearly 20 pics in the same pose, just to say she did send selfies)

J
jcbackup commented
thank you for the update.. I had a feeling it was this. Something was odd about the lists of sets I've seen and the lack of leaks of them. I figured she had done something to sour people on her

R
ruko7 commented
How do you know this information? Do you happen to know any of his personal accounts? could you share them? I've been following her for years and I don't even know her real name.

3615svp
3615svp commented

I know her personal accounts and information but it is not related and "doxxing" is no good.
It's just her cosplay friends posting stories where she appears on insta. With this you know she went to Japan, or to the Nier event on Paris, or this or that. And as I said, you even see her on her phone in these photos 🤷 but she has no time for a 2min post update.

3615svp
3615svp commented

You often see her on her phone* darn can't edit.