Lock or Combine Multiple Threads

Elviotits

High Roller
Aug 22, 2020
Agreed. I have only been on this site a short time and have already come across multiple threads for an individual model.
They range from duplicate threads in one category, multiple threads of same model but using a different alias (If the model is know by more than one name), Cross-category duplicates, where the same model has been post in eg. Cosplay and Insta/Patreon categories or Twitch and ASMR but should only really be in one.
I have also noticed that the majority of duplicate threads only contain dead MEGA links and little to none other posts. I hope this gets looked in to.

Reactions: caprivory
Comment

goFouma

Vip
Jun 22, 2020
I 2nd this idea. Seems pretty handy, there's a couple of models I like who are "spread across" a couple of threads and while it's only a minor inconvenience it would be nice if everything was consolidated in a single thread.
Can start reporting threads which are started when there's already a main one if that's helpful? Or would that be classed as overall counterintuitive at the moment since I'm assuming deleting a thread also deletes any content that was posted within.

Reactions: caprivory
Comment