Youtuber Katietriggersme Shadwfantasy

Dec 7, 2020
I'm sorry but I'm not subbing to her OF again. I think the baby thing is weird, and I don't find feet hot at all. Not to mention she resent's her own simps, a hoe in denial, the IQ of a toddler, and straight up gets pissed for suggestions for better content.

Katie if you're reading this go fuck youself
As a foot guy, I can honestly tell you her feet are unattractive.

Remember when this justified her expensive prices with "my content is expensive to make"? Like, cunt, nobody asked you to wear expensive baby clothes. They just want to see your asshole.

Comment
Oct 25, 2020
I'm sorry but I'm not subbing to her OF again. I think the baby thing is weird, and I don't find feet hot at all. Not to mention she resent's her own simps, a hoe in denial, the IQ of a toddler, and straight up gets pissed for suggestions for better content.

Katie if you're reading this go fuck youself
The baby thing ain't just weird, but borderline cp-ish content. Catering to closeted pedos.

Reactions: Mokey
Comment

Mokey

High Roller
Sep 11, 2020
I like how she posts that she's horny and big suprise, she gets horny DM's. Next thing you know she starts crying about how everyone is creepy and shouldn't message her. It's so stupid how she gets angry at the people who literally pay for her shit content and doesn't appreciate it. She's such a fucking idiot

Also sorry I know this is place for content and I'll post something soon

1 Comment
M
ManGeorge25 commented
I keep forgetting that they have implemented the comment option lol. Well probably when shit gets too hot for her.

Dec 7, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Managed to find this, there was another one but it got taken down
smells_like_the_ocean.png

Comment
Dec 7, 2020
The baby shit is fucking weird yo. She loves that niche, pedo-lite sector of her audience.

3 Comments
H
hatersriseup commented
I don't think pedophiles even thought of this chick. She's just using money to drive her ret*rded theatrics and we're supposed to take it cuz she shows titties.

M
ManGeorge25 commented
took you long enough to comprehend that.

K
Kannan commented
"I have trauma reeeeeeeeee"

King Ravioli

Thot Thief
Virgin
Mar 4, 2021
I like how she posts that she's horny and big suprise, she gets horny DM's. Next thing you know she starts crying about how everyone is creepy and shouldn't message her. It's so stupid how she gets angry at the people who literally pay for her shit content and doesn't appreciate it. She's such a fucking idiot

Also sorry I know this is place for content and I'll post something soon
im starting to believe she might enjoy the drama as a means of entertainment or she has some serious bipolar disorder

Comment