ManyVids Lana Rain

DnkPwnyLwd

Virgin
Aug 5, 2020
Comment
Jun 4, 2021
Does anyone have a torrent for the older stuff? The thread is filled with nothing but dead links to file hosting sites that already got put down. More specifically, the RWBY stuff and the Dawn getting bred by an Arcanine one, but any others are fine. Camcaps is fucking garbage and i can't find a way to download the videos off there.

It's probably not a good idea to post her stuff to file hosting sites, except for ones where she can't have the file taken down. She's VERY proactive about taking down rips wherever possible.

Reactions: yesNOyesYES
1 Comment
DnkPwnyLwd
DnkPwnyLwd commented
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
it is in low quality sorry
I also got some of her RWBY videos (also low quality) let me know if you still interested to upload them

Eiji09

Nov 30, 2020
Does anyone have a torrent for the older stuff? The thread is filled with nothing but dead links to file hosting sites that already got put down. More specifically, the RWBY stuff and the Dawn getting bred by an Arcanine one, but any others are fine. Camcaps is fucking garbage and i can't find a way to download the videos off there.

It's probably not a good idea to post her stuff to file hosting sites, except for ones where she can't have the file taken down. She's VERY proactive about taking down rips wherever possible.
Could try camwhores her stuff is posted there pretty frequently

Reactions: yesNOyesYES
2 Comments
I
Inconspicuous Lamia commented
I actually did find that last night, but the majority of it is either really low quality, or privated.

E
Eiji09 commented
Yeah it can be tough I'll keep an eye you have any specific ones in mind

ilovefeet2kxx

Virgin
Jun 9, 2021
NetherRealm
I am new here, i have most of her videos in 4k, i can share some if you like. MEGA would probably be the best host right?

3 Comments
T
takura187 commented
Megas get taken down pretty quick. Maybe that or gofile.

Y
yosimistu commented
If you have the new stuff please upload it. We've been waiting over a month.

I
Inconspicuous Lamia commented
Torrents. Mega (and most other file sharing sites) will get taken down sooner or later, Torrents are very hard to take down afaik.

Bajablast23

Virgin
Nov 28, 2020

This is her newest video. The downloading keeps failing for me and there are an insane amount of ads can someone try and put it somewhere else.

2 Comments
Harchus69
Harchus69 commented
I'll try to rip it and have a torrent in a day or two

C
CookiesNAppleJuice commented
May 20, 2021
Does anyone know the codec to make her videos compatible with iPhone it won't let me save to my photos. I tried to change the codec on my computer with VLC. for my iPhone but it still doesn't work for me help would be appreciated.

Comment

emilioneto01

Aug 13, 2020
2 Comments
Harchus69
Harchus69 commented
Excellent job. Legend beat me to it lol

T
Tica commented
Thanks for this! Do you by any chance have the "A night with Lana Rain" video downloadable?

Maarcus

Lewd God
Aug 8, 2020
[ManyVids] Lana Rain - A Night with Lana Rain [CamCraps Edition] [720p]

Figured that I'd post this one myself, since I was basically too lazy with the other video. This is the video released prior to the latest Zelda one (and also requested by @Tica I see now).
Another CamCaps video. Shitty site as always. Watermarked, lower quality etc. etc.

Lana Rain said:
[4K][60 FPS][Role Play] What would you give to spend a night with Lana Rain?

Previews:
2021-06-14_oleDOp.jpg

Download links:
I highly recommend an efficient adblocker for some of these sites, such as
(if your browser supports it).

Comment