Celebrity Jennifer Lawrence

BeeGood

Vip
Sep 26, 2020
9c24cfba-4f19-429c-8eeb-831dcd8fb627.jpg

Comment

miaon20k

Aug 7, 2020
I dont think they are fake, they are part of a massive leak that happened quite a while ago, Im surprised you even think they look fake lol.
Also quite the aggresive tone for someone who aported nothing to the thread.

I'm waiting for someone who had first access before the public leak to conform which, if any, of the hard-to-confirm photos are real. It all came from one /b/ thread where people were free post any unconfirmed photos and they all got grouped together as official leaks by leak sites.

Reactions: ramo..
Comment

Bluewulf

Mar 3, 2021
I'm waiting for someone who had first access before the public leak to conform which, if any, of the hard-to-confirm photos are real. It all came from one /b/ thread where people were free post any unconfirmed photos and they all got grouped together as official leaks by leak sites.
You wont get any such confirmation from the leaker cause such leaks happened years ago and involved quite the legal trouble for a lot of people.
But, have you ever idk, even seen how editing works? I dont think you're aware that faking a picture isnt magic, you cant just create a celeb's face out of thin air, make it look perfect on pose, expression, quality, lighting, body features, background, homemade photo textures, etc etc to the point it looks legit like that, hell, even if you paid a professional a wonderful sum of money that level of faking isnt possible.
You could say its a lookalike, but sadly for you, the photos included multiple of the same time/day, in which its undeniably her.
Its just impossible to fake, but I hope you get better at telling the difference in the future. Just gonna ask you to not enter a thread with aggresive attitude of disproval again when you cant add anything here.

Reactions: Veikn
Comment

miaon20k

Aug 7, 2020
You wont get any such confirmation from the leaker cause such leaks happened years ago and involved quite the legal trouble for a lot of people.
But, have you ever idk, even seen how editing works? I dont think you're aware that faking a picture isnt magic, you cant just create a celeb's face out of thin air, make it look perfect on pose, expression, quality, lighting, body features, background, homemade photo textures, etc etc to the point it looks legit like that, hell, even if you paid a professional a wonderful sum of money that level of faking isnt possible.
You could say its a lookalike, but sadly for you, the photos included multiple of the same time/day, in which its undeniably her.
Its just impossible to fake, but I hope you get better at telling the difference in the future. Just gonna ask you to not enter a thread with aggresive attitude of disproval again when you cant add anything here.
The cum photos hardly look like her, sharing no exact background. And the rear-view photos could literally be anyone and share no backgrounds. I'm not saying that the ones on the couch and such that are clearly her are fake. I've said my piece.

Comment

Bluewulf

Mar 3, 2021
The cum photos hardly look like her, sharing no exact background. And the rear-view photos could literally be anyone and share no backgrounds. I'm not saying that the ones on the couch and such that are clearly her are fake. I've said my piece.
Pics one and two (seconds has two in it technically so im talking about all three) share the same background, same mattress, same floor, same bed? thing behind, but her facial features are undeniably hers, couldnt be better confirmed by the fact that the last one of those three has her with a more normal look, which on reference with any other pic of hers, its, again, undeniably her. You cant argue about these, there is no look alike of any celeb that looks so close to the real deal, and if it was a lookalike her identity would've been leaked as well, so there you go, and please dont bring up faking pics again cause I'd love to live in a world were faking stuff was so magical.
The ones with her rear view have her exact same hair, same shitty homemade photo style, and both are clearly from different times taken in the same way, also these arent the only ones, there are more selfies and other stuff all with the same style, just less saucy (which would make no sense to be faked), but all have the same photo style, same body, same Lawrence, you can see her face in a lot of other ones, which when together with the fact that her leaks consist of multiple different times she's been having fun like a normal person, and all these leaks happened at the same time from the same source, its not any detective work to see this is just a normal leak of a mobile photo gallery that hadnt been kept clean.
If anything I feel you lack any look at legitimate celebrity leaks, doubting everything over there m8.

Comment

qozylyf

Oct 27, 2020
"I was there when it was written."

I had access to an archive that got its data directly from the original leak archive back then, pretty sure Nr. 3 and 6 were in there. Don't know about the others tho.

Comment

cucika

Lewd God
Apr 27, 2023
Comment