Is Cyberdrop down?

goFouma

Vip
Jun 22, 2020
I tried the cyberdrop downloader program (linked in one of the sticked threads in the general forum) and that worked pretty well for me overall. The speed at which it downloads varies from set to set. But it was simple to use and for the most part did exactly what it was supposed to.
Regardless, I'm hoping the site itself is improved a lot once it eventually returns.

Comment

Rinnie

TH Refugee
High Roller
May 19, 2020
to open an album without account add ?nojs to album's url to get access
so if original album link is
Code:
https://cyberdrop.me/a/mz98GLnh
you should change it to
Code:
https://cyberdrop.me/a/mz98GLnh?nojs
Not sure why they added restrictions, but it seems like they become more and more popular and just can't handle so much uploading (they are about 2TB big now, not too much, but still (edit: i checked it wrong, must be 3~4TB atm)).

And yes album downloaders works fine with regular urls, I use JDownloader, but also tried
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
recommended by cyberdrop itself and it works fine too.

Last edited:
Comment

samj90

Apr 18, 2020
how do u open pictures on cyberdrop? i try open one in a new tab but get the attached web page error? i also tried downloading the album with a downloader i found, but none of the pics open because it says the file format (.jpg) isn't supported?

heres the album i'm trying to download:

Attachments

• cyberdrop.png
    cyberdrop.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 331
  • downloaded pic error.png
    downloaded pic error.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 296
Comment

Rinnie

TH Refugee
High Roller
May 19, 2020
how do u open pictures on cyberdrop? i try open one in a new tab but get the attached web page error? i also tried downloading the album with a downloader i found, but none of the pics open because it says the file format (.jpg) isn't supported?

heres the album i'm trying to download:
For some reason it started generate links with f.cyberdrop.pw domain, which isn't available atm.
If you manually change it to f.cyberdrop.cc (as it was before latest changes) images will open.
You can run this code snippet on album's page to fix all links:
JavaScript:
document.body.innerHTML = document.body.innerHTML.replace(/f.cyberdrop.pw/g, 'f.cyberdrop.cc');
in browser CTRL+Shift+i -> Sources -> Snippets -> Paste script code -> Run Script

Comment