Youtuber Fullmetal Ifrit - Ifrit Aeon

dhof88

Feb 22, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
i find her sudden change from simply modeling to full nudity and NOW XXX material extremely hilarious and extremely hypocritical. when she started modeling i asked her personally when she would do content like full nudity and she said and i quote. " I'm NEVER gonna do that kinda stuff. It's degrading and demeaning to women that do make that content. Sex workers demean women" end quote. Then i followed with "well what about u going around posing half naked close to naked? thats rather hypocritical right there especially u selling it as content so that makes u a sex worker." she never responded to my facts or calling her hypocritical she just blocked me. but now im really having the last laugh over her hypocrisy.

Comment

[Poop]

Lewd God
Aug 21, 2020
i find her sudden change from simply modeling to full nudity and NOW XXX material extremely hilarious and extremely hypocritical. when she started modeling i asked her personally when she would do content like full nudity and she said and i quote. " I'm NEVER gonna do that kinda stuff. It's degrading and demeaning to women that do make that content. Sex workers demean women" end quote. Then i followed with "well what about u going around posing half naked close to naked? thats rather hypocritical right there especially u selling it as content so that makes u a sex worker." she never responded to my facts or calling her hypocritical she just blocked me. but now im really having the last laugh over her hypocrisy.
i'd rather be a rich hypocrite lol

1 Comment
Q
qual02 commented
She just moves according to the demand, I personally think there's nothing wrong about it