Danielle Beaulieu (discussion)

Bbtark

Aug 9, 2020
Isn't this a bit obsessive? The girl never advertised vagina pics. The sets that had some peeks are just a handful, so at best you can consider that as an extra that she never had to do in the first place. She has always been one of the best bang for your buck cosplayers since subbing once gives access to all her past sets. And honestly who tf cares what she sees her supporters as, as long as she delivers on her promised monthly stuff and they get to jack off to it. You are honestly just being entitled as fuck.

Comment

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020
Racist? So you are one of those leftist SJW's for whom literally everything is racist? Don't believe me? Ask arabic muslims themselves!

You know, the "proper ones" who force women to cover themselves from head to toes in burkas.

I can guarantee you that they will have even harsher things to say about women wearing short skirt or god forbid doing nudes for public consumption.

But there is no point to debate people who has no fucking clue on what actually happens in the world.

Comment

seabee13

Nov 27, 2020
Racist? So you are one of those leftist SJW's for whom literally everything is racist? Don't believe me? Ask arabic muslims themselves!

You know, the "proper ones" who force women to cover themselves from head to toes in burkas.

I can guarantee you that they will have even harsher things to say about women wearing short skirt or god forbid doing nudes for public consumption.

But there is no point to debate people who has no fucking clue on what actually happens in the world.
im the leftist ha ur the one over here trying to cancel her cuz she wont give u what u want and if u didnt want to debate it then why did u make this thread ....pick me pick me thats you

Reactions: thx1136
Comment

JerkyChicken

Lewd God
May 21, 2020
Good lord this is obsessive.

Believe it or not creators of any kind, whether it be music artists, youtubers, e-girls, etc, owe their fans nothing. Fans hold no entitlement over what a creator does or puts out. I agree the change in content sucks, but times change and people can change their boundries. It's up to the individual fan whether they get angry and upset about it or move the fuck on.

I've never been a fan of this girl but this sense of entitlement I see is everywhere.

Reactions: mynameisjefff
Comment

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020

Believe it or not creators of any kind, whether it be music artists, youtubers, e-girls, etc, owe their fans nothing. Fans hold no entitlement over what a creator does or puts out. I agree the change in content sucks, but times change and people can change their boundries. It's up to the individual fan whether they get angry and upset about it or move the fuck on.

I've never been a fan of this girl but this sense of entitlement I see is everywhere.
Fair enough.

But in this case I don't want to see anyone crying over the fact that her sets and content become more boring by month.

I was just trying to open eyes of some people for whom the simping for this girl had blinded them.

If they want to continue to contribute to a model who doesn't give a flying fuck about them, then by all means - keep doing that.

But at least in my opinion, this kind of relationship between content creator and supporter was simply fucked up.

But sure. Let'a pretend all is good - rainbows and shit.

P.S.

Don't want to see a single supporter of hers to complain about her content to be declining.

It's your stupidity for still being subbed for the cause.

I'm done. 🙃

Reactions: hatersriseup
Comment

hatersriseup

Aug 14, 2020

Neither does the "creator" have any entitlement to the customer's money or mental space, yet they have people that don't just keep paying them, but keep defending them. No person on onlyfans is your friend, so stop getting upset when people have problems with them.

You weak dudes and your parasocial relationships are tiring.

Comment

JerkyChicken

Lewd God
May 21, 2020
The extreme ends are bad; The people absolutely devoted to someone online, and the other side of people acting like the creator is stealing money from unsuspecting people.

Nobody is making anybody give them their time or money. For the most part, the bigger names we see on this forum are just people living their lives.

No one can really convince anyone else to change their minds when they're already so deep rooted, people have to figure it out themselves.

Comment
Nov 17, 2020
I am not surprised.

Onlyfans, Patreon, etc, provides people a platform which directly feeds off of the obsessive's need for "reaching" their target. Don't get me wrong, assuming everyone is obsessive is not what I'm saying. (I'm also not talking about anyone in specific either)

What I am saying is those who "love" a celeb, twich star, etc, now have a means for doing so. The problem is when monetary value is added, any monetary value, something of equal value is expected in return. This, to someone who's got all their gears in their head, is simply the monthly content (the pictures/video/etc). I can understand if someone who has been supporting a producer to be disappointed if they feel the value does not match the contribution.

The problem is, as months go by, supporters see this "support" as cumulative. Onlyfans feeds off of this as well. This drives subs to stay subbed. The proper thing is to be disgruntled, and ultimately stop subbing. but this this isn't easy - the drug has taken effect.

I get it though. There's frustration things didn't work out as desired.
I also get that people who are operating without all the same gears (completely obsessed beyond a healthy amount), in financially not stable situations (in debt), or addicted you would expect a much more negative reaction.

This is the nature of the drug.

-------------------
Disclaimer - This is said generically. Without reference to earlier conversations or people or places. It really has nothing to do with the thread subject but just intersects as I've seen some general dissapointment in her content as of recent.

Reactions: Garryredneck
Comment