Danielle Beaulieu (discussion)

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020
Well then. Since some simps and white knights keep disliking my posts by simply stating facts, I decided to create my own thread about this specific woman so we can have a nice and mature discussion.

I will make a few statements and you will have all the time in the world to counter them.

1st - She doesn't care (respect) her supporters.

Anyone who is not a single-cell organism would have noticed by now that her content updating speed has become more lazy by a month. At first it started on Patreon by shifting days further until at one point she skipped a whole month without posting her sets.

(For special people here - it means that Patreon supporters got billed for an empty month)

Then it proceeded to her OnlyFans in which she delayed her "lewd" shots, including the video which came out very late.

My 2nd statement.

She is becoming less lewd in general and even doing the same on her OF.

If you had viewed all the sets in the past year you will notice an obvious trend that she started to produce less and less revealing pictures.

She claimed that it was due to the fact that she will keep those "more lewd" pictures for her OF so people would have to sub to her new platform in order to see them.

Ok, fine. Greedy, but I see the point. Patreon is already reluctant on hosting nude content, so I can see the point of doing that...

BUT OF COURSE THERE IS A PROBLEM

You see... (and this probably is something her OF subscribers can relate the most)

She is becoming less lewd even there! Place that would embrace her nudity and even gain her more subs, and what is she doing? The complete opposite!

Want some facts? Sure thing!

Boobs she sure like to parade around like there is no tomorrow. But her vag has been hidden now for at least 3 or 4 months now.

This is what pisses me off the most and what people don't seem to understand. She used to show her vag (not implied) even on her Patreon sets in the past. Then it slowly moved exclusively to OF, however even on OF she just stopped showing it altogether.

People just keep white knighting and simping for her, defending her from any criticism, but if anything this girl has become a thief.

She milks money from you all people, while becoming more lazy on delivering the content and reducing its quality!

How can you fucking defend that? I get attacked for simply trying to open your eyes.

This is theft. She needs to learn this the hard way. Stop supporting her until she changes her ways. Or at least starts to communicate with her supporters at all.

Anyway, feel free to share your thoughts about the situation.

P.S. I won't be surprised that she will introduce new tier of subs which will have "exclusive" access to her vag shots once more.

Awbj

Dec 14, 2020
I like her pussy as much as the next guy. I think it's her best asset, but this is a bit much. If you want to stop supporting her go nuts. Suggesting some kind of coup or coalition to band together and force her to show more vag is probably borderline obsessive. Lots of other girls out there to slap it to.

Comment

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020
I like her pussy as much as the next guy. I think it's her best asset, but this is a bit much. If you want to stop supporting her go nuts. Suggesting some kind of coup or coalition to band together and force her to show more vag is probably borderline obsessive. Lots of other girls out there to slap it to.
You seem to miss the point...

I'm not forcing her to do anything. My problem is that she has ALREADY done it in the past and now cutting back onto it, WHILE becoming more lazy with content pushing in general, not to mention being completely disconnected from her supporters.

Honestly I don't know any other Patreon / OnlyFans girl that would be so silent / reluctant on communicating with their supporter base.

That is my whole issue. I'm not forcing her to do nudes for me, but how it looks now is that she is clearly starting to show less and less enthusiasm about NSFW content so by that logic might as well quit completely.

I feel that she simply treats all her supporters as cattle, nothing more.

I'm here defending your rights as supporters and just wanting that the respect between you and her would be mutual, but so far it has not been.

She clearly doesn't respect you people or perhaps is too lazy to show it. Which either way is bad for business of any kind.

Comment

limey7

Virgin
Aug 11, 2020
I'll support her as long as possible. She is undeniably one of the most talented cosplayers, who started at $10/month showing off cosplay! She started doing lewds at the same price. She starts showing some of her gorgeous body to the world for nearly the same price.

I can't imagine what kind of dogshit messages she gets.

Her life is obviously busy. If you support get financially then just don't if you pay for it. If you aren't paying for content why are you even complaining?

Reactions: Raziell
Comment

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020
I'll support her as long as possible. She is undeniably one of the most talented cosplayers, who started at $10/month showing off cosplay! She started doing lewds at the same price. She starts showing some of her gorgeous body to the world for nearly the same price.

I can't imagine what kind of dogshit messages she gets.

Her life is obviously busy. If you support get financially then just don't if you pay for it. If you aren't paying for content why are you even complaining?
Just so you know. I used to be her sub so I have all the rights in the world to criticise her.

But as for your take, you seem to dodge my points the same way as people before.

Let me give you analogy:

Let's say you buy 1 liter of milk for 1 dollar. Then at some point you buy the same milk, but instead of 1 liter you get 0.5 while the price is the same.

Afterwards in addition to reducing the amount in the bottle, you sense that the taste has gone more worse, like watered down.

So this is my argument. By your logic, you have absolutely no issue with the milk and gonna continue to buy it despite it being less and with worse taste?

Or will you be like a reasonable person and write a complaint to the company in asking what the fuck is going on? Or just quit on buying it entirely.

Does this make sense now?

She is not a poor girl. She was and still have made a living for herself in terms of how much she was earning from Patreon and OnlyFans.

But her overal engagement with supporters and quality of the product has gone down.

THAT is my entire point.

Makes sense now? Mr White Knight?

Comment

neda14333

Virgin
Aug 26, 2020
inde
Just so you know. I used to be her sub so I have all the rights in the world to criticise her.

But as for your take, you seem to dodge my points the same way as people before.

Let me give you analogy:

Let's say you buy 1 liter of milk for 1 dollar. Then at some point you buy the same milk, but instead of 1 liter you get 0.5 while the price is the same.

Afterwards in addition to reducing the amount in the bottle, you sense that the taste has gone more worse, like watered down.

So this is my argument. By your logic, you have absolutely no issue with the milk and gonna continue to buy it despite it being less and with worse taste?

Or will you be like a reasonable person and write a complaint to the company in asking what the fuck is going on? Or just quit on buying it entirely.

She is not a poor girl. She was and still have made a living for herself in terms of how much she was earning from Patreon and OnlyFans.

But her overal engagement with supporters and quality of the product has gone down.

THAT is my entire point.

u have a strong point my dude, idk i wish she was more revealing to at least sometimes

Comment

seabee13

Nov 27, 2020

Let me give you analogy:

THAT is my entire point.

you know u can buy other "milk" if ur not happy with how it is. maybe she is at a point in her life where she doesnt want to do that kind of content anymore. and ur right u have the right to not be happy about it but u dont have the right to get mad when others dont agree with u cuz they might still like the "milk". also idk but u kinda give off the vibes as the kind of person who thinks its ok to rape women just by how there dressed or the kind that thinks just cuz u paid for the date she needs to sleep with u.

Comment

Garryredneck

Aug 9, 2020
also idk but u kinda give off the vibes as the kind of person who thinks its ok to rape women just by how there dressed or the kind that thinks just cuz u paid for the date she needs to sleep with u.

First of all... I think you have mistaken me for a muslim. Muslim men (more radical one) think like that.

Second... No. I do not think like that and besides, I wouldn't really put "paying for date" and "selling your explicit content willingly for horny men to consume" in the same category.

P.S. In a date both parties should split their bill since that is the most healthy way of a relationship. It's called a mutual respect.

You can't let women (or in some cases men) become entitled brats to think that they get to have benefits by default, only on the basis of what they have between their legs. It's a toxic mindset and will never lead to anything good in a relationship.

Man and woman are equal in a relationship, both should be treated and cared for equally well.

Comment

mynameisjefff

Virgin
Aug 19, 2020
I don't get how you think this is theft lmao. If she becomes less lewd, then stop subbing? I am not and never have subbed to her before, but you come off like a whiny child. No one is forcing you to sub and you shouldn't just expect some vag because she's done it in the past. Don't like it? don't sub and if her finances decline then that will signal a reason for her to change her business model. In what world do you think she owes you anything lol. It's really not that big a deal.

Comment

seabee13

Nov 27, 2020
First of all... I think you have mistaken me for a muslim. Muslim men (more radical one) think like that.

Second... No. I do not think like that and besides, I wouldn't really put "paying for date" and "selling your explicit content willingly for horny men to consume" in the same category.

P.S. In a date both parties should split their bill since that is the most healthy way of a relationship. It's called a mutual respect.

You can't let women (or in some cases men) become entitled brats to think that they get to have benefits by default, only on the basis of what they have between their legs. It's a toxic mindset and will never lead to anything good in a relationship.

Man and woman are equal in a relationship, both should be treated and cared for equally well.
[/QUOT]
first off racist much
second sounds like ur the brat to me....she wont show her vag anymore im gonna stomp my feet and get angry

Comment