Off-Topic Curious about selling content

B

Busternut

Wondering about what resources are out there to sell content, reddit and twitter (most social media in general) seems like it would take so long to find buyers n grow. So just curious how I can go about finding buyers directly. Thank you

DonaldTramp

OnlyFans Content Ripper/Lewdweb Moderator
Vip
Oct 16, 2020
What kind of content would somebody want to sell that can't already be sold on the existing platforms available already?

Comment

Pigface001

Oct 21, 2020
I’ve got a similar question...well, kinda.

I’m currently subbing to an OF account and I’d like to share the wealth...or at least what I’ve been able to collect from the account for my measly $12.50/mo sub.

Not all of it is lame...promise.

Just a little hesitant about posting it on LW, as I‘m worried about retaliation of some kind...?

I’m sure that sounds majorly paranoid, and it’s not like it’s some big famous name (honestly haven’t seen her stuff here)...

What risks are involved with doing this?

Reactions: Busternut
Comment
C

coronaman

I’ve got a similar question...well, kinda.

I’m currently subbing to an OF account and I’d like to share the wealth...or at least what I’ve been able to collect from the account for my measly $12.50/mo sub.

Not all of it is lame...promise.

Just a little hesitant about posting it on LW, as I‘m worried about retaliation of some kind...?

I’m sure that sounds majorly paranoid, and it’s not like it’s some big famous name (honestly haven’t seen her stuff here)...

What risks are involved with doing this?

Hopefully you used a different username here than there, or any other online place.
If that's the case, then the girl or OF itself couldn't track you down.
Then, be careful which host you use to post.
Mega will shitcan your account if they get a DMCA notice; don't know about all the sites.
Obviously, try to use a site that doesn't force you to make an account; or make the acct w/ a throwaway email address.

Reactions: Pigface001
Comment