Chardonnay uk WRESTLER was hacked on onlyfans how is that done what tools do you need

barry22

Virgin
Aug 27, 2020
aaa.JPG

hi everyone this is just a question if anyone knows this bit of news this is what i read on a site the uk wrestler Chardonnay says that she was hacked on her onlyfans page i dont know what she means by that. someone on the site i was on uploaded a picture of it and she says that she has lost content on the site can i ask everyone. how can someone hack a onlyfans account how is it done it is the first one i have heard of has there been any other onlyfans accounts that have been hacked. and how is it done then also here is the picture message of what she said on her onlyfans page. i also did a request of her onlyfans photos and videos a while back but nobody has uploaded her content
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
if some of her content was deleted did she delete some of her content or was it a hack.

lewdy

Lewd God
Mar 27, 2020
the term "hacked" in most of these cases is misleading..most are not an actual hack.
it's just simple phishing or password guessings.

they say hack because they have no idea what they are talking about.
if i guess your password and get into your account would you count that as a hack? it's just lack of knowledge

Reactions: charon_thot
Comment

fmu

Aug 23, 2020
Hacked.... Meaning she probably set a password like "password123" then the hacker know as 4chan hacked his account

Reactions: SiameseX
Comment

SanDisk

Virgin
Oct 15, 2020
its the biggest bunch of bs, c'mon guys how long have you been about? i mean its the biggest scam known to this day.
"my account was hacked i had to delete x amount of content......please subscribe to me and help me get back to normal" yada yada yada, oh my personal favorite "can you guys help me with my goal this month?" while streaming from a luxury pad with very expensive stuff in the room oh but wait whats that in the background? oh my its a big ass pool.

Reactions: SickD and carbonor
Comment

carbonor

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
its the biggest bunch of bs, c'mon guys how long have you been about? i mean its the biggest scam known to this day.
"my account was hacked i had to delete x amount of content......please subscribe to me and help me get back to normal" yada yada yada, oh my personal favorite "can you guys help me with my goal this month?" while streaming from a luxury pad with very expensive stuff in the room oh but wait whats that in the background? oh my its a big ass pool.

This man speaks truth.

Reactions: SanDisk
Comment