Youtuber Caroline Zalog

Chiara

Virgin
Sep 27, 2021
hello!
someone has this video called:
"FASHION NOVA JEANS AND SHORTS TRY ON, worth it !?"
that video was on Youtube, but Caroline deleted it.
if anyone has it, please upload it.
I would really appreciate it. ❤️

Comment

bananarama7

High Roller
Sep 22, 2020
so she's posting something we've all been waiting for
258985820_451215203235251_632425861892441963_n.jpg

9 Comments
J
Jejdjjdkd commented
Well i don't know about you guys, but i've been waiting along time for her to jump on a dildo, So alot to be excited for. Kekw

M
MarkusNotMumford commented
It's probably some lame shit though. I've not stopped hoping, but completely stopped expecting anything exciting from her.

C
cghost commented
I'm so excited to be disappointed.

S
Saintzal commented
We need to pray

E
elfenlied commented
more chance to meet a specimen from other planet than to have something good from her

S
samhyde420 commented
Going to be something slightly edgier than usual but still boring. Maybe a very weak spanking vid or licking a banana or something (my guess)

M
Mike69420 commented
Maybe she'll have good lighting and actually closer then 12 feet away from the camera while wearing a sheer outfit.

K
k0sm0s commented
maybe she'll have her hair cut/not use hair extensions if any.

personauser
personauser commented
you guys do know she probably just said that to get people to sign up and has nothing planned, right? Girl has been doing the exact same content for years without any improvement, I doubt she'd just randomly start getting better now

Riceboy212

Oct 5, 2020
Nothing special
32AEA724-B314-4A88-B143-A1FA5DC06D06.jpeg

3 Comments
B
bananarama7 commented
she's twerked several times in her old patreon videos

T
TripleSimp commented
Lmaooo she hyped it up like it was something crazy and new. Who the fuck is asking for a twerking video? So lame.

Y
Yaboigod commented
I remember in an old video she twerked, and then ended the video by saying she didn't think she was going to twerk naked YET... It's been a long yet

Mike69420

High Roller
Sep 27, 2020
Screenshot_20211123-063435.png

12 Comments
E
elfenlied commented
And she will say like in the patreon videos, first time I twerk, will be better next time.
This girl is just a big scam, she just gets more and more ridiculous.

D'Souza
D'Souza commented
Not related to twerk vid- Has anyone shared the fall colors try on haul? If not can someone share it? Not sure if it has been uploaded on OF, but I saw the name in Patreon Thread.

U
uoq55228 commented
You will only see her hips from the side. and 1/10 of a second glance at her thong over her ass.

H
Hsjajsj commented
C
chleov commented
lmao hopefully no one is paying for her shit anymore

L
Lubaki commented
Stop crying guys! go find other girls

T
tisalasana commented
Personally I find content interesting and price is justified even if not everyone finds what they want!

Simpet
Simpet commented
We shouldn't be feeding these model's egos, they will only be encouraged to put their prices up :whistle:

Y
Yaboigod commented
I think I've posted this link before, but there is a video here where she twerks, to some weird ass music if I remember, and says she's not going to twerk naked 'yet'.

C
clicker2 commented
I would also like to share my 2 cents, as a scholar with degree in "How to be obssessed with Caroline's ass for years"

Her lewdest public video (a.k.a. Valentines 2021) or her "second best" (a.k.a. Birthday 2021) costed 89 and 100+100$.

We still haven't seen anything of her "inner circle" (a.k.a. spend more than 700$ on me for a month), but from this I would like to assume
that for 45$, given the fact that she is getting more and more bitchy (drifting from the original "girl from next door") it would be quite crappy experience.

Yet, I am betting another 2 cents, that we will see:
  • her ass in slow mo
  • parts of her rosebud (which we have seen for years now)
  • kinda crappy emoji filled response "did you liked it 🥺🥺"

for all that have bought it

Oh and bonus round on her next (probably christamsy) live she'll twerk for like a minute after 300-400$ in tips.

C
cghost commented
It's pretty shitty that she sucks so bad you can't even find her shit for free. :ROFLMAO:

G
godkaloi commented
CAN YOU SHARE THE VALENTINE VID AGAIN?

svensven

High Roller
Jul 18, 2021
6 Comments
Y
yapla commented
Thanks a lot!!

T
tisalasana commented
thank you sir

T
tisalasana commented
a very old one....

L
loki101 commented
I've almost totally lost patience and interest in CZ, Maybe the twerk video will change my mind.

Y
Yaboigod commented
I very much doubt it loki :(. I’m not hopeful, and I pity the poor bastard that might actually buy it, but I still kinda want to see it…

C
clicker2 commented
guys, guys, guys neve forget the golden rule, if a content actually worth it, it is shared on all platforms as soon as possible.

Lubaki

High Roller
Oct 8, 2020
9 Comments
S
svensven commented
Well, as I expected. Nothing surprises me. SCAM. :mad:

D
DeviantOiac commented
i bet you that whoever edits her videos keep the good part for him and sell it on the darkweb

G
Godfox commented
Hot vid but of course she misses the point if twerking. No camera shots from behind her

R
Riceboy212 commented
lmao i didn't buy it and even i felt scammed

C
clicker2 commented
maybe the full version, the 03:02 minutes one, will be a tad better 🤷‍♂️

C
clicker2 commented
oh schmucks that’s the 3 minutes version 😂

S
Six69 commented
What a fucking mockery !! 🤨

K
kakashiboy2020 commented
sad

U
uoq55228 commented
She did the same thing on Patreon 3 years ago.