Blacklisted Content Creators?

Wtwtch1

Apr 20, 2020
Its becoming apparent that across a number of different sites that certain models are blacklisted. It used to be when a forum post was shut down the reason would be DMCA but on some other sites we are now seeing "Posts containing images or for Model X are no longer prohibited/allowed on this site"

Is this the new norm? I don't really want to post the name of the model because they have White Knights EVERYWHERE.

Sep 15, 2020
Its becoming apparent that across a number of different sites that certain models are blacklisted. It used to be when a forum post was shut down the reason would be DMCA but on some other sites we are now seeing "Posts containing images or for Model X are no longer prohibited/allowed on this site"

Is this the new norm? I don't really want to post the name of the model because they have White Knights EVERYWHERE.

I think it's less an issue of White Knights and more an issue of it being incredibly easy to scrape for name-mentions and then just look for any sites mentioned around said mentions.

Comment