Barbara Dunkelman

jojostar1

Virgin
Mar 1, 2021
aight enjoy

Black lacy silk lingerie candids anyone??

Posing in a mirror, some up close. Still testing out poses and how to get my best angles 😅.

This year has been busy with not a lot of time to get shoots going, but hoping I can get more candids going next month along with maybe some cute cosplay shoots?? What do you guys think??

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment

SouthpawElite

Virgin
Mar 30, 2023
So with RT shutting down, think she's gonna lean more into OF?

4 Comments
A
AutoCorrected commented
I think the quickest way for her to drop OF forever is for a bunch of strangers to pressure her when she’s already stressed out. I know this probably isn’t the place to advise people to act with a conscious, but it would be counter productive to spam her with “LOL nudes now?”

F
Fireangel8 commented
I think RT is looking for a buyer, but I haven't heard or seen any videos posted on any channels yet

R
raygonzo7 commented
Warner has been trying to sell roosterteeth for years now, nobody wants to buy it

F
Fireangel8 commented
Oof

roadwulf

Nov 6, 2020
So it's been over a month since RT announcement, I honestly expected her to post something (not what the others were talking about) since I was sure that she had some free time. But it now dawned on me. She hasn't posted in any social media at all. Honestly, this might mean she's just going to try to step away from public life now that she's no longer on-screen talent for RT. Which means she might never do OF again.

4 Comments
R
raygonzo7 commented
Most likely she's just taking time to figure out her plans. She probably never considered the possibility of leaving RT so now she has no backup plan. Once she finds stability again, then we'll know

S
SouthpawElite commented
She did say something:

"Hey everyone - I'm sure you've caught wind of the news this week, but Rooster Teeth, the company I've worked at for the last 12 years, is being shut down. I greatly appreciate all the kind words and support I've received over the last 48 hours- y'all are really amazing.
I have no plans to stop making content here, but there may be some time before some new stuff as I figure things out. Just want to say thank you for supporting me through this, and hey- maybe this will give me the opportunity to post more frequently in the future- who knows!

Thank you guys!"

C
Crabs12 commented
She posted today on her OF. "
Shot some new cosplay looks 👀
Once I get them prepped, which one we feeling first?"

S
strodey123 commented
To be forced out of your job after 12 years, when you made your job your life, she even got her greencard because of her job. Plus the fact her boyfriend is also losing his job, so suddenly they both have to find new jobs and worry about bills. Give her time and I'm sure she'll post more regular.