Data Lost

Prisoner7798

Slava Ukraini!
Lewd God
Dec 24, 2020
for everyone who lost their rank..if a high roller or lewd god confirms that he saw that your username got the rank we give it back to you
@psnone that's sad. I gained lewd god between April to May and this had to happen.

@BOSS54BORN and @rus-chel can confirm that I had the title. We were active on some forums together. I have already messaged them.

Comment

BOSS54BORN

Himera is a Queen Deal with It 😎🍻
Lewd God
Jun 5, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
Yeah hopefully ouf lewd god Rank backs. @Prisoner7798 ranks is Lewd God. He posts a lot in lada lyumos thread. Before This happens..

Thank u for keepin it stronger.

• Love
Reactions: Prisoner7798
Comment

dufc

May 15, 2020
I was just a lowly virgin so just need someone to like one of my posts again to get back. I'll reup the Lana Wolf stuff I'd posted once that happens.

Comment

75nick

Mar 5, 2021
But site is still alive and everything will be fine

optimistic mood.jpg

Comment

alfy

Feb 6, 2021
i guess this is why the inbox and notifications thing is missing as well? or is that just me?

Reactions: BOSS54BORN
2 Comments
Prisoner7798
Prisoner7798 commented
yes something is wrong with it. i cant see it either. i think its a bug. they will fix it, no worries.

psnone
psnone commented
should be fixed

sumitrane

Jun 6, 2020
i was away for few weeks just logged in and saw this and dam that sucks but i am sure u guys are working on fixing it rite? we are always going to support u hope to see the glory of the forum back soon i'll try to hold my posts for a week as the notification is still broken don't want people to miss out stuff

2 Comments
psnone
psnone commented
should be fixed

S
sumitrane commented