The evolution of OnlyFans...
  • From chicks getting naked with a subscription without PMs or PPV
  • To chicks getting naked with a subscription via PMs
  • To chicks getting naked with a subscription + PPV
  • To chicks getting "implied" naked with a subscription via PMs
  • To chicks getting "implied" naked with a subscription + PPV
  • To chicks re-posting from Instagram with a subscription
  • To chicks re-posting from Instagram with a subscription + PPV
  • To chicks posting normal pics on Instagram, and what they used to post on Instagram is now OF with a subscription + PPV
  • To chicks posting normal pics on Instagram, and what they used to post on Instagram is now OF with a subscription + PPV... but only the people that buy every single PPV get the "best" of the Instagram-quality PPVs, while everyone else gets the shit they used to post on Facebook
The crazy part is they don't even have to be hot anymore. Ugly and or fat chicks charge the same $$ (sometimes more, since ugly/fat is now a "fetish"). Literally all you have to do is not be a straight male, and you too can get rich for nothing.

3 Comments
BigDaddyIchigo
BigDaddyIchigo commented
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Sherlock Holmes

D
Delly999 commented
That's funny. I dunno though,,, I think OnlyFans is a gateway drug. Even the women who don't go full nude push themselves past where they were willing to go before. Even the ones making bank for not doing much. I am happy for the guys that can afford to pay it. What they are doing is normalizing sex work. I guarantee that if we wait long enough, either from the lack of funds or increased bravery most will end up doing more than they intended, and that's OK. The rush of money in the beginning (from so called simps) opens their eyes up to what they can make, so when that drops some it's easier to go a little further and watch the money flow back in again, and repeat. Works out well for everyone. Women can make bank for nudity/sex work not face/feel shame, and we get to see the women we have always wanted to see naked. Win-win.

L
Loluhereagainbuddy? commented
someone's cranky. whats wrong? didnt get milk from ur mothers saggy tits?

Sheamus

Vip
Oct 10, 2020
1436x1808_8a9674a030cc74b0f0590dc443498104_1729133.jpg
photo6007827866445788251_1729569.jpg

Comment

Mr Hobbs

Vip
Mar 7, 2021
3 Comments
BigDaddyIchigo
BigDaddyIchigo commented
“This upload does not exist”

T
tickfree commented
Not my link as well but this one worked for me just now
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

O
opiope commented
Damn she must;ve been a cam girl before :p