ASMR Aftyn Rose ASMR

SuperD

Aug 7, 2021
would anyone like a mega file with some of the videos in HQ? they would be GBs in size not mb.

2 Comments
ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented
I'm always down for some HD/HQ Aftyn.

S
SuperD commented
i will get my file on my mega and share it will take a bit of time as its 58GB

SuperD

Aug 7, 2021
I will add more soon as i can I'm working on 10TB of content with limited cloud storage.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Password: YQcmCuKc7GGcgHTroBEmIA

8 Comments
K
kingspaed commented
You are a fucking saint.

nirts
nirts commented
Thank you.

T
tentaclejoe commented
Bless your heart

S
sagesternorthcutt commented
i'm not seeing a link :/

S
SuperD commented
hover the mouse over the 16.18GB and click it then use the password

H
Hairyharry69 commented
Link expired

S
SuperD commented
it was taken down by MEGA so I cant upload again without risk of my account being closed

K
karan09 commented
re-up. if possible?

Candlemaker

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
is she definitely retired?
No she has not retired i am part of her discard these is why she has been gone sinse April of 2021

A update

Aftyn back in April she began a remodel of a bed room of her home of these year and paused billing for her content which everyone here seems to know. Aftyn thought the remodel would take a few mouths up mybe 6 what she and no one expected was the cost of surplies and how the supply chain would be interrupted with ships waiting at sea up to months to be unloaded do to shortage of workers and truckers parked waiting for there shipments experts say these well not get any better may take more then a few years to fix plus keep in mind the pandemic did not help matters also its very hard to find people who can do the work that is needed. Aftyn picked the wrong time to began a remodel. I am part of her discard and the mods keep us posted with updates once a month, hope these clears up any speculation on why Aftyn has been gone sinse April this was all back in 2021. Update has of this month billing has been paused Aftyn well return there is no clear date when.​

Cheers

5 Comments
T
Tristesor commented
Thanks for the update. Makes sense. Would you mind copy pasting what mods post there each month here? Would be really chill!

Q
qqwweerrttzz commented
thanks for the insights, mate. the word 'retired' came as a bit of a shock i must admit

V
VapeNaysh commented
boobies delayed because of supply chain issues

I'm writing my senator, this is unacceptable.

E
endosymbiosis commented
Thank you for the update my friend, hopefully things are getting through for her

ThatOneDudeThere
Candlemaker, any update from the o'l ?

Candlemaker

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
1 Comment
ThatOneDudeThere
wow.... what a heck of a long censor for the name of a chat program...

Candlemaker

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
WebM/Gif Collection AftynRose

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

3 Comments
ThatOneDudeThere
It's going to be rough for her to come back after this big of a break. She's going to need to spin up a hype campaign

C
Candlemaker commented
@ThatOneDudeThere

I have a update Aftyn has gotten married and have no idea if she is returning. The remodeling still no update at this point who knows

ThatOneDudeThere
I saw updates else where about the marriage. Congrats to her. Sad panda for us if she doesn't return.

May 25, 2021
A guy from another forum posted these pictures and have been deleted from that thread. I have no idea where this originally from. They said it was from an "old hoard".

Attachments

• 2989e3f9f256023dc.jpg
    2989e3f9f256023dc.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 554
  • 1861e2bc43a22d325.jpg
    1861e2bc43a22d325.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 556
Comment