Trying to reset password

Aug 7, 2020
Can the password reset email get fixed? It's pretty shit I can't change my password, so I cant login on other devices. And I can't change it whilest logged into this device because that requires the old password before anyone suggests that

Comment

psnone

High Roller
Mar 27, 2020
sorry i completely forgot you i changed the password to the one you wanted in pm

Comment
May 11, 2021
The forgot a password button doesn’t work, and I’ve tried to use the contact us option at the bottom so I can get help on this but I haven’t had a response, and now I’m having a frustrating time navigating this site because I keep getting redirected, it’s making getting my old account back so difficult

Comment
May 9, 2021
Same here, I can't log back to my VIP account, my password keeps being denied and I don't receive the reset password e-mail. However, My account is still present on the forum.

1 Comment
psnone
psnone commented
send me the email of your old account via pm

Sep 30, 2020
I am still logged in to this account in one browser, I was trying to login on another but forgot my password. I've tried resetting password multiple times over the past few days, and never get the email.

Comment