FRIKI115

Sep 2, 2020

Attachments

• 20210203_103707.jpg
    20210203_103707.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 1,868
Comment
Aug 16, 2020
She mentioned going on hiatus due to outside stressors and then blocked all my accounts on Twitter. Seems like she deleted/rebranded and blocks new followers on her new account and seems pissed off about people liking her lewd content? My guess is that too many were creepy toward her.

Reactions: FRIKI115
Comment

simpslayer420

Virgin
Sep 29, 2020
She did the exact same thing the last time she tried to monetise her nudes, as this girl has some very weird ideas of just how valuable her nudes actually are, and how much attention she actually deserves.

Also, it seems to be surprisingly common among webthots that they are surprised that when they present themselves as sexual objects, they get treated like sexual objects. Impressive lack of self-awareness.

Comment
Aug 16, 2020
She did the exact same thing the last time she tried to monetise her nudes, as this girl has some very weird ideas of just how valuable her nudes actually are, and how much attention she actually deserves.

Also, it seems to be surprisingly common among webthots that they are surprised that when they present themselves as sexual objects, they get treated like sexual objects. Impressive lack of self-awareness.
I think in her case it was literal harassment. People acting like they owned her and shit. You can treat someone sexually but still be respectful. The people to be angry about are the harrassers.

Comment

simpslayer420

Virgin
Sep 29, 2020
I think in her case it was literal harassment. People acting like they owned her and shit. You can treat someone sexually but still be respectful. The people to be angry about are the harrassers.

I know, blocking people who are harassing you online is so difficult in this day and age ohwait.... no its not. Like, at all.

I've been following this girl for a long time. I'm fairly certain she's bipolar.

Comment