Patreon Stefania Ferrario

freemium

Lewd God
Oct 19, 2020
4 Comments
Prisoner7798
Prisoner7798 commented
The photos you upload on cyberdrop, says one size... but no matter how many ways or times I download it it downloads a compressed version of that photo. I used some pythone downloader. I tried to download pictures manually by myself. I used browser extension. I even used inspect elements. But it's always the same. But they are all full on go-file. For example: If a photo says it's 3MB it will actually be arond 600 - 900 KB if downloaded from cyberdrop. But it will be really 3 MB in go-file. The problem is, I can't download everything at once from go file. I use a python downloader for cyberdrop. But all these compressions are making photo qualities worse. And this only happens with your file.
Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I am just letting you know an issue with your files. Any idea what might be causing this?

Prisoner7798
Prisoner7798 commented
PS: The compression only occurs on cyberdrop. Go-file is fine. But Go-file doesn't let people download everything at once. If you try, it just says it will be enabled in a future update. Go-file has been like this since last year. So I use cyberdrop.

F
freemium commented
If I'm uploading the exact same files to both hosts and one is uncompressed and the other isn't, explain to me how you came to the idea that there is "an issue with your files." Your comments are absolutely useless, there is literally nothing I can do about this, I'm already making the effort to upload to two places so people have an option. Go bug cyberdrop, I don't work for them.

Prisoner7798
Prisoner7798 commented
First and foremost, I already told you I am not complaining. Neither am I demanding anything from you. What you do is already generous and I couldn't thank you enough for it. I was merely letting you know that there was an issue with with Cyberdrop.

Now to answer your question, - Explain to me how you came to the idea that there is "an issue with your files"

Literally I've never encountered this issue. I myself leak Lada contents and cyberdrop is my go to site to upload the sets. I even checked my leaks. They retain the original size of the file. But something is messing up yours. It's either cyberdrop or something technical from your side that's causing this issue.

If I've offended you, then I apologize. As a leaker myself, I understand the pain when people doesn't appreciate your work or demands more. And I would never do that to a fellow brother.